Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Why am I stuck on the Carbon level?

krbindiykrbindiy Posts: 1Member

I have completed all of the tasks to become silver and I am still stuck on Carbon....why? Also I have not yet got to participate in an OhmHour....How long does this usually take to be able to participate? I signed up a month ago but just connected my utility account last week. Should I have been able to participate yet?

One last thing, I can't connect my mobile phone number. When I enter my phone number it says I should receive a text with a code but I never get the text! I have tried 3 different cell phones and still no text. What is the problem?

Answers

• WaterGuyWaterGuy Posts: 414Member, Moderator

@[email protected].com said:
    I have completed all of the tasks to become silver and I am still stuck on Carbon....why? Also I have not yet got to participate in an OhmHour....How long does this usually take to be able to participate? I signed up a month ago but just connected my utility account last week. Should I have been able to participate yet?

One last thing, I can't connect my mobile phone number. When I enter my phone number it says I should receive a text with a code but I never get the text! I have tried 3 different cell phones and still no text. What is the problem?

Hi there, and welcome to OhmConnect! It can often take several weeks for a utility to approve your connection, even if you've done everything correctly. Make sure you've unenrolled from any other demand reduction programs with your utility, as that can hang things up sometimes.

I think an email to [email protected] about the phone issue would be your best bet.