Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Planned Integrations?

teja235gteja235g Easy Bay, CAPosts: 11Member
Is OhmConnect going to integrate with more smart home devices? I have a house full of Leviton wifi HomeKit Dimmers and a couple IFTTT devices that I have to toggle manually from my phone. Such a struggle!!

Comments

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 700Member, Moderator
    edited July 23
    > @Teja235@gmail.com said:
    > Is OhmConnect going to integrate with more smart home devices? I have a house full of Leviton wifi HomeKit Dimmers and a couple IFTTT devices that I have to toggle manually from my phone. Such a struggle!!

Perhaps you could figure out how to turn them off and then back on when you receive the OC text messages before and after the #Ohmhour using IFTTT. Major Kudos to you if you do. Of course, that's not going to help you score Tokens, since you'd be the one turning them off then on again.
  • IanEIanE Posts: 72Member

how about a IFTTT channel? having to leverage email for automation is kinda BS

• teja235gteja235g Easy Bay, CAPosts: 11Member
    I’m actually more concerned about getting the points haha. Also do you guys happen to know what the reward is for connecting a new device?
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 700Member, Moderator
    > @Teja235@gmail.com said:
    > I’m actually more concerned about getting the points haha. Also do you guys happen to know what the reward is for connecting a new device?

That info is probably visible if you go to the connect tab on your dashboard. Try it and report back. ;)
  • IanEIanE Posts: 72Member

i think you only get the bonus on a new device for the first one...