Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How to view 3rd Party Authorization and data transfers for SCE.

Steve ESteve E Posts: 329Member, Moderator

Here are the steps to be able to view your 3rd Party Authorization for OhmConnect on SCE. By using this information you will be able to see when your data was last transferred to OhmConnect by SCE.

From the menu options across the top select the option DATA SHARING

Once you have selected the DATA SHARING option you should see something similar to this

From there select the green button that says THIRD PARTY AUTHORIZATIONS

You should see an option for Ohm Connect from where you can select to view the details

This last image shows you the information for data transfers which indicates the last time Ohm Connect have received a data transfer

Answers

• cbaldwi1cbaldwi1 Posts: 3Member

They checked two days later. When you go over and lose points, it's immediate. When you gain big points, there's always a delay. SCE is so shady, I wouldn't be surprised if they're in collusion together.

• Steve ESteve E Posts: 329Member, Moderator

@[email protected].com said:
    They checked two days later. When you go over and lose points, it's immediate. When you gain big points, there's always a delay. SCE is so shady, I wouldn't be surprised if they're in collusion together.

I had issue with data delays from SCE and I currently have a streak of 49‚ so in my case there has been no points loss. For the most part my OhmHours have been reported very quickly and at times there have been issues which from my research and contact with SCE has seemed to indicate the delay is on there side. Ohm Connect could certainly improve their transparency and communication with it's users at times and I know this is something they are aware of and striving to improve. I have had my personal frustrations with the lack of transparency and what I would consider inadequate or poor communication‚ but I have never for one second ever thought that they were in collusion with the utility companies.

Everyone is of course welcome to their own opinions‚ but I feel that is an unwarranted and completely unsubstantiated claim. This is my own opinion and should not be taken as anything other than that.

• Roland KnightRoland Knight Posts: 3Member

I seem to have three separate authorizations for Ohmconnect, and they're all transmitting data - the last transfer was 8/4. Could that be causing the SCE data delays?

• Steve ESteve E Posts: 329Member, Moderator

@Roland Knight said:
    I seem to have three separate authorizations for Ohmconnect, and they're all transmitting data - the last transfer was 8/4. Could that be causing the SCE data delays?

There is a known issue with data delays with SCE for some users. I currently have 3 OhmHours still as TBD but only have one authorizations so I think the two are unrelated.