Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Future Ohm Hours??

SD ChipSD Chip Member Posts: 146


I am just wondering why these dates are populated on my Ohm Connect spreadsheet.
Anyone else seeing these? Future ohm hours? More bugs?

Best Answer

Answers

  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,623

    Interesting....I do not see anything similar in my CSV file.

  • SrelazSrelaz FullertonMember Posts: 123

    @SD Chip said:

    I am just wondering why these dates are populated on my Ohm Connect spreadsheet.
    Anyone else seeing these? Future ohm hours? More bugs?

    It isn't in my data as of right now, but I downloaded the CSV file one time and saw an OhmHour listed for the following day. About an hour later I got the notification. I wouldn't be shocked if the 8/24. 8/29, and 9/1 events come to fruition.

  • SD ChipSD Chip Member Posts: 146
    edited August 2017

    I did receive an answer from support. In their words...."Sometimes we get advanced notice of OhmHours, so we 'll populate your csv file with a placeholder for the upcoming event."
    So....it looks like I should be having an Ohm Hour tomorrow.

  • John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamMember Posts: 585
    edited August 2017

    @SD Chip, it will be quite informative to see if they all pan out. How could they possibly foresee a need to avoid a peaker plant turn-on 9 days in the future . . . short of another eclipse????

  • SD ChipSD Chip Member Posts: 146
    Well...first one came true...Ohm Hour Tomorrow 4-6 PM
  • vetidoravetidora Member Posts: 78
    Where do you find the CSV file
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,623

    @[email protected].com said:
    Where do you find the CSV file

    You get it via the "Download Point History" link at the bottom right of your "OhmHour performance" tile. The file downloaded is in comma-separated values format (CSV) and can be opened in Excel.

  • vetidoravetidora Member Posts: 78
    edited August 2017
    > @UkiwiS said:
    > @[email protected].com said:
    > Where do you find the CSV file
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You get it via the "Download Point History" link at the bottom right of your "OhmHour performance" tile. The file downloaded is in comma-separated values format (CSV) and can be opened in Excel.

    Oh OK that would explain why it doesn't look right to me I use an amazon fire tablet and it doesn't download like yours I get a bunch of x's on it
  • snetphiliesnetphilie ConcordMember, Moderator Posts: 139

    I've always seen these "Placeholders" but I've never seen them that far in the future. Someone must have some inside intel!

  • Mark8Mark8 Member Posts: 14

    @UkiwiS said:

    You get it via the "Download Point History" link at the bottom right of your "OhmHour performance" tile. The file downloaded is in comma-separated values format (CSV) and can be opened in Excel.

    Wow, super high forecasts and reward points.

  • SrelazSrelaz FullertonMember Posts: 123
    > @Srelaz said:
    > @SD Chip said:
    >
    > I am just wondering why these dates are populated on my Ohm Connect spreadsheet.
    > Anyone else seeing these? Future ohm hours? More bugs?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It isn't in my data as of right now, but I downloaded the CSV file one time and saw an OhmHour listed for the following day. About an hour later I got the notification. I wouldn't be shocked if the 8/24. 8/29, and 9/1 events come to fruition.

    Surprise, 10 minutes notice.
Sign In or Register to comment.