Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Cashing out - clicked the Facebook button and now it won't let me cash out

I was cashing out and clicked the button to make a Facebook post. It did not do so, did not complete the process, and now when I try to cash out, it just takes me to an option to visit the store, and no other options are available.

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,616Member, Moderator
    edited August 2017

@juliewhite said:
    I was cashing out and clicked the button to make a Facebook post. It did not do so, did not complete the process, and now when I try to cash out, it just takes me to an option to visit the store, and no other options are available.

1. Have you cashed out previously or is this your first time?
    2. Have you linked a paypal account? Check your settings (upper right corner) and it should show your paypal details on the next page if you've linked your account.

• juliewhite1juliewhite1 Posts: 3Member

Hi, thanks - Yes, I have cashed out previously, and yes, I have a paypal account linked.

• juliewhite1juliewhite1 Posts: 3Member

Everything looked fine up until the time I tried to click the option to add additional $ by making a Facebook post. When I did that, nothing happened. It did not go to Facebook. When I tried to do it again, if I click "cash out" the payout option has a gray box that will only allow me to go to the store. The donate and gift card options appear to be normal.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,616Member, Moderator

@juliewhite said:
    Everything looked fine up until the time I tried to click the option to add additional $ by making a Facebook post. When I did that, nothing happened. It did not go to Facebook. When I tried to do it again, if I click "cash out" the payout option has a gray box that will only allow me to go to the store. The donate and gift card options appear to be normal.

This is account specific. No one here can help you so you'll need to contact support for assistance.

This discussion has been closed.