Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

What do I need to do to be silver?

tpatten0tpatten0 Posts: 15Member
edited August 2017 in Welcome to OhmConnect

I thought it was just connect my electricity account and have SCE approve. Do I also have to participate in an ohm hour? I'm trying to help a friend get the referral bonus. What if I don't get any ohm hours in the next week or so? Can I not level up because Ohm doesn't send me hours? Is there anything else I can do?
Also, if there is an ohm hour, and I don't click opt out and go OVER my forecasted usage, can I still go silver? Or do I have to go under to level up? I think as long as I participate at all (don't click the opt out link), I'll level up, right?
Thanks so much for any help!

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,523Member, Moderator

@[email protected].com said:
    I thought it was just connect my electricity account and have SCE approve. Do I also have to participate in an ohm hour? I'm trying to help a friend get the referral bonus. What if I don't get any ohm hours in the next week or so? Can I not level up because Ohm doesn't send me hours? Is there anything else I can do?
    Also, if there is an ohm hour, and I don't click opt out and go OVER my forecasted usage, can I still go silver? Or do I have to go under to level up? I think as long as I participate at all (don't click the opt out link), I'll level up, right?
    Thanks so much for any help!

Check this out:
    https://www.ohmconnect.com/status

This discussion has been closed.