Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

New Token Cards - SMH

SrelazSrelaz FullertonPosts: 60Member

These are pretty unattainable. I have 15 smart devices and these new cards are sky-high like the baseline boost that went from 700 tokens to 10,000 tokens. What happened to the forecast doubling card?

Comments

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 584Member, Moderator
    > @Srelaz said:
    > These are pretty unattainable. I have 15 smart devices and these new cards are sky-high like the baseline boost that went from 700 tokens to 10,000 tokens. What happened to the forecast doubling card?

The forecast doubling card would be 50000 tokens. No one currently has more than 4000 tokens so there are no plans to implement it till 2023. J/K
  • SrelazSrelaz FullertonPosts: 60Member
    > @UkiwiS said:
    > > @Srelaz said:
    > > These are pretty unattainable. I have 15 smart devices and these new cards are sky-high like the baseline boost that went from 700 tokens to 10,000 tokens. What happened to the forecast doubling card?
    >
    > The forecast doubling card would be 50000 tokens. No one currently has more than 4000 tokens so there are no plans to implement it till 2023. J/K

That’s hilarious! Thanks for the laugh :)
  • No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Posts: 79Member

LOL @UkiwiS Hopefully these cards don't have an expiration date.

• IanEIanE Posts: 48Member

yep... tokens seem to be mostly worthless...

• WaterGuyWaterGuy Posts: 366Member, Moderator

Guys, I'm also nonplussed about the costs of the new token cards--the effort put into coding them hardly seems worth the amount of use they'll get. That said, though, I will say that the other cards aren't totally worthless. I put some effort into getting referrals for the Labor Day promotion, and went ahead and bought the Referral Madness card just for kicks. I ended up getting two referrals through and an extra $40 with the card--that's more than I would have earned with the Baseline Boost. I don't see myself repeating that feat again in the near future, but have to admit I got some use from my tokens this week.

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 340Member

@WaterGuy said:
    I ended up getting two referrals through ...

Did you receive the promised discount code?

• WaterGuyWaterGuy Posts: 366Member, Moderator

@John K said:

@WaterGuy said:
    I ended up getting two referrals through ...

Did you receive the promised discount code?

Not yet. I emailed about it yesterday and received this in response:

"The referral code will be sent out this week for all those who qualified."