Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

No A/C, not home, everything off, still go over forecast.

Just can't win.
At least I got a deal on some smart thermostats....

It seems unfair to not allow specifying home size, # of occupants etc. for more realistically determining usage forecasts.

Comments

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 687Member, Moderator
    > @bean.mrbean said:
    > Just can't win.
    > At least I got a deal on some smart thermostats....
    >
    > It seems unfair to not allow specifying home size, # of occupants etc. for more realistically determining usage forecasts.

Your forecast is based on YOUR own usage data. You can check it and confirm it by cross referencing with your utility. For a weekday #OhmHour use the previous 10 weekdays at that same time. For a weekend #OhmHour use the previous 4 weekend days at the smae time.
  • IanEIanE Posts: 65Member

if you click on the point total for the OH it now will list out how the forecast was computed.

• WaterGuyWaterGuy Posts: 403Member, Moderator

@bean.mrbean said:
    Just can't win.
    At least I got a deal on some smart thermostats....

It seems unfair to not allow specifying home size, # of occupants etc. for more realistically determining usage forecasts.

Please be sure to check out the new FAQ section before you post to the forum. Here's a relevant post I found by searching for "forecast":

http://faq.ohmconnect.com/participating-in-ohmhours/what-is-my-forecast-and-how-do-you-calculate-it

When you post basic questions that have already been answered many times, it clutters the forum and may confuse other users looking for answers. Thanks for your future consideration and help!

• AKPsi VinceAKPsi Vince Union CityPosts: 971Moderator

Link provided to question/concern. Closing discussion.

This discussion has been closed.