Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

When will the issue be fixed

The email sail I could only get positive points and would not loose my streak.
I have negative points.
And now I have more negative points.

When will this issue be corrected?

I have sent emails and have had no response at all.

Answers

• I have negative also. Makes no sense
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,616Member, Moderator
    Have you sent emails to support [email protected]
  • The Bitz BoysThe Bitz Boys Union CityPosts: 1,014Moderator
    Takes time to fix. Big glitch. Will take longer. Please be patient.
  • hkvjoycehkvjoyce Posts: 9Member

So I should have 3,075 points and 10+ as my streak.
    I have 0 points and 4 as my streak.

OhmConnect Help said the following:
    “Hi there. Thanks for writing in about the 9/11 #OhmHour notification issues. We are aware that while your points and streaks were unaffected by this issue, some users had their status levels affected slightly. We cannot fix this particular issue with status levels and related percentages at this time, so I have added 250 tokens to your account to make up for this error.
    In most cases, it should only take one or two #OhmHours to get back to where you were before this issue happened.
    We will be reviewing the status levels in the near future to ensure this does not happen again. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we thank you for your understanding in this matter.”

250 tokens are useless to me. I want my points and my streak back.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,616Member, Moderator
    edited September 2017

@[email protected] I've read your post 2 or 3 times now, in both locations you posted it, and although I believe the response from OC could have been written better and is somewhat confusing, I'm going out on a limb and saying that I believe that you will get your points and streak back.

The confusion arises around this...."some users had their status levels affected slightly. We cannot fix this particular issue with status levels and related percentages at this time" This is a different issue altogether and I believe they are referring to the percentage box that calculates GOLD/PLATINUM status. They are giving you 250 tokens for that inconvenience.

Are you sure you've lost 3075 points? Can you please post a picture of your dash board showing the negative points and the 9/11 #OHMHOUR? Better yet, send me your CSV file so I can have a look at it for you.

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 585Member
    edited September 2017

@[email protected], I agree with @UkiwiS, that this will (MUST) surely be corrected. If it is wrong, it needs to be corrected. It's that simple. Whoever wrote the response must not understand mathematics. You can never get back to where you should be. Your deficit right now is $30.75 and it will grow with every new OhmHour as each new award will be less than it should be.

Hopefully, an administrator will step in and say that somebody misread/misunderstood the issue.

And, I agree, tokens are essentially worthless. If 250 tokens is supposed to equate to $30.75+, I'd like to sell mine back to OC.

• Hello, apologies for the confusion here.

there were two issues that happened the week of September 11: the first was that there was an #OhmHour where notifications went out very very slowly when we did a server upgrade, so many people didn't see the notification on time to participate. Points and streak forgiveness were applied to that event and we sent that standard message to anyone who contacted us shortly there after... which I believe is the message being referred to.

A second issue occurred right after that event, where points were inadvertently recalculated and streaks messed up. It took longer to identify that issue due the first issue. I believe most of those were already corrected. @[email protected].com, if yours is still showing an unexpected negative event, please send me a message directly.

UkiwiS and Claudia. The issue is not fixed. I have sent you messages.

Thank you.

FYI with the OhmHour on 09/25 points should now be 3,104.

• WaterGuyWaterGuy Posts: 414Member, Moderator

@[email protected].com said:
    FYI with the OhmHour on 09/25 points should now be 3,104.

It sounds like you're in direct communication with the OC team now, so I'll go ahead and close this thread. Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.