Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

A 2 hour ohm hour?

surrealcherealsurrealchereal Posts: 41Member
edited October 2017 in Rocking Your #OhmHours

When I signed up ohm hours were an hour. Now 2 hour ohm hours are popping up more often. Why and what's next, will they become longer in the future?

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,523Member, Moderator
    edited October 2017
    @surrealchereal The grid needs us. We save more and we earn more so I love em. If it's not for you or you don't like them, you have the option to opt out!
  • The Little Ohmer TwinsThe Little Ohmer Twins Union CityPosts: 1,010Moderator
    I love them too! Great excuse to get out of the house. Maybe get some dinner with the fam =)
  • Darby GrossDarby Gross Posts: 5Member
    I am also a fan of them. You save more and earn more. Win, win! I just received a notification for a 3 hour stretch for tomorrow as well. Can't wait to see how much I can reduce and earn for that!
  • xodelansetxodelanset Posts: 12Member

This is potentially good news. SCE's old save power days were 4 hour events from 2 P.M. to 6 P.M. I participated in every one of the save power day events.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,523Member, Moderator

@[email protected].com said:
    This is potentially good news. SCE's old save power days were 4 hour events from 2 P.M. to 6 P.M. I participated in every one of the save power day events.

What did SCE pay you for those events?

How do they compare to what you can earn with OC?