Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Is there a certain amount of money you can make with referrals?

cmenendecmenende Posts: 20Member
I was wondering is their a limit to how much money you can make with OhmConnect when you refer people? The reason I'm asking is because I have the referral madness card but I only received 2000 points for my referral instead of 4000 points and then this morning another referral reached silver status and I received an email saying that they reached silver status but I didnt get any points at all.

Best Answers

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,577Member, Moderator
    edited January 2018
    > @cmenende said:
    > I was wondering is their a limit to how much money you can make with OhmConnect when you refer people? The reason I'm asking is because I have the referral madness card but I only received 2000 points for my referral instead of 4000 points and then this morning another referral reached silver status and I received an email saying that they reached silver status but I didnt get any points at all.

It might take a day or two for the points to be credited. There was another user who said they only got 2000 points with the same card so if they attained the status in the 2 week period you should contact [email protected]
  • cmenendecmenende Posts: 20Member
    OK and do you know if their is a limit on how much you can make with OhmConnect?
  • tpatten0tpatten0 Posts: 15Member
    edited October 2017

There is not that I'm aware of. And I've been reading everywhere and I still see a flat 2000 points per referral (4000 if madness card) No reason why I got 1500 for one and you got 0 :(

edited January 2018

@cmenende did you ever get any sort of answer?

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

We aren't capping this at this time!

> @Kate from OhmConnect said:
    > We aren't capping this at this time!

OK I have been in contact with Steve about my issues some referrals I get paid 2000 even though I have the referral madness card also some I don't get paid for at all.

I'm still waiting to hear back from ANYONE :(

Uh oh they are usually good with responding to me. Steve said that they are letting their engineers know of the issue and they will be in contact with me about this.
    edited January 2018
    > @tpatten0 said:
    > I'm still waiting to hear back from ANYONE :(

I was wondering do they pay you what they owe you when their system messes up? I'm asking because they owe me 8000 points. Does it take long ?
  • imtravelinimtravelin Posts: 2Member
    This all sounds bogus.
  • imtravelinimtravelin Posts: 2Member
    edited November 2017
    Oh now we hear of another site or [Profanity removed by Moderator] fest. What is this anyway?
  • WaterGuyWaterGuy Posts: 414Member, Moderator

@imtravelin said:
    Oh now we hear of another site or [Profanity removed by Moderator] fest. What is this anyway?

It isn't clear what you're concerned about, but I'm sure the various members of the community or the OhmConnect team would be happy to answer your questions or point you to helpful resources if you have an issue. Simply posting statements like "This all sounds bogus" isn't very productive, and doesn't allow others to help you find a solution.

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

Thank @WaterGuy - @imtravelin I'm happy to help if I can. What's your concern?