Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Need 3 more OHs by Dec 4th to reach Platinum.

BstringBstring North SD County CoastalPosts: 80Member

This is it, folks. With an OH last Friday, 11/17 and my OH availability beginning at 4pm, it looks like we're headed to victory! I only need 3 more by Dec 4th. That's roughly one every six days.

Fingers crossed.

Comments

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

Woohoo--- congrats!

• BstringBstring North SD County CoastalPosts: 80Member

Got a notification for one tomorrow! Just need 2 more in 12 days

@Bstring GOOD LUCK!

Alright, it's been 6 days since the last one, which can only mean one thing!

• SFPowerSaverSFPowerSaver SFPosts: 43Member

I got one tomorrow from 3-4pm. I dont think Ive had one that early in the day before, except for the eclipse.

Another friend just said he got an alert for one at 8 tomorrow. None here yet. Need 2 in the next 4 days.

God works in mysterious ways. I 'just' got an alert for 8pm tomorrow. Suweeet.

Coming into the final stretch! Looking for that next ohm hour by Monday. Fingers crossed.

Ok, so no notice about any Ohm Hours tomorrow. Now it's looking grim. So I need two OHs by Dec 9th or three by Dec 19th. That means two in a 6-day period or three in a 16-day period.

@Bstring said:
    Ok, so no notice about any Ohm Hours tomorrow. Now it's looking grim. So I need two OHs by Dec 9th or three by Dec 19th. That means two in a 6-day period or three in a 16-day period.

I LOVE this graphic :)

The implication being....

Ok, it's back on again. OH tomorrow at 4.
    Day 267 of chasing platinum, flawlessly. Can't let it get away again. Need another by Saturday. Does anyone know a guy/gal??

• The Little Ohmer TwinsThe Little Ohmer Twins Union CityPosts: 1,014Moderator

Sure! I know lots of guys and gals, but this isn't a dating service lol Are you looking for someone in particular? Good luck with getting to Platinum!

Vince, whoever you contacted, good job! I just got a OH notification for 6pm tomorrow. I think it's really happening! This will qualify me for Platium, provided there are no new requirements. :wink:

This brings rise to a whole new challenge; maintaining Platinum! Must get another OH within 11 days, Dec 19th. Should be good, we'll see.

• SaveTheWorldSaveTheWorld Posts: 39Member, Moderator
    Great going. All the best !!

Well, as soon as the Dec 8 results are posted I'm going to have a little Platinum celebration, but no rush, ya know.... I'll just be over here.... preparing for ANOTHER OH TOMORROW AT 7!! $$$

So I got the balloons and glitter, excuse me, Platinum glitter - all ready to release them.

• ClaudiaClaudia San FranciscoPosts: 95Administrator

love the enthusiasm and the focus!

Dec 8 points announcement party is tonight, right? Maybe get a twofer with Dec 12 results too!

@Bstring let me know how things go. This might be worth a bonus since you've been keeping us updated....stay tuned!

• SD ChipSD Chip Posts: 144Member

@Kate from OhmConnect ....is there a delay on obtaining data from SDG&E? Still waiting on results from OH from 12/8 & 12/12. Last few months the data has usually shown up in a couple days.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,576Member, Moderator
    @Kate from OhmConnect confirmed there is an issue and "engineering" is on it. No ETA on a fix though.

@Kate from OhmConnect you had me at 'bonus'.

• SD ChipSD Chip Posts: 144Member

@Bstring ...well looks like you will have to keep the champagne chilled for awhile longer. (Unless of course there is an Ohm Hour, when you should unplug the fridge)

Yes! Luckily the fridge is on autopilot thanks to the TP-link smart plug.
    Maybe there will be triple or quadruple points for xmas.

So I reached platinum 2 ohm-hours ago, Dec 8th, and got the coveted Platinum badge, but haven't received any platinum bonus points yet for Dec 12th or 17th. The issue has been escalated to the engineers and they will be back in touch with me soon. Updated party announcement to follow! Hang in there.

@Bstring did you get the bonus yet?

No, but I'm so glad you asked. Still no level bonus for December 12th or 17th.
    I sent a help request about it a week ago or so and Scott sent me a form letter.... "How do I move up in status levels and what’s it worth?"

Maybe it's busy over there or I wasn't clear enough.
    Party tentatively set for Sunday night with hopes of Platinum points coming through today. Fingers crossed.