Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Ohm lying about me canceling an item I won from marketplace

I used tokens to spin and won a free thermostat and ordered one the next day. A few days later, received an email stating that the order was canceled AT MY REQUEST, which never happened. I emailed them and have not gotten any response. Has this happened to anyone else???

Answers

• SaveTheWorldSaveTheWorld Posts: 39Member, Moderator
    First let me congratulate you for having won a prize.
    When did you contact support? Please give a few more days and you should get a resolution soon. Check out the other threads were ppl had issues with the order and it has been resolved by the support team.
  • ajweddinajweddin Posts: 6Member

I contacted support at [email protected] on December 6, 6 days ago and still have not gotten any response.

• WaterGuyWaterGuy Posts: 414Member, Moderator

@Kate from OhmConnect, is this something you can help out with?

• Happy to help out here. @ajweddin have you gotten my response yet?

Nope not at all

I finally got an email response from support and it was another lie. It said that multiple orders had been made using that code, which is completely untrue. I made the order once immediately after I won the item in Spin to Win. I never received this product. What is going on here!?

• The Bitz BoysThe Bitz Boys Union CityPosts: 1,014Moderator

@Kate from OhmConnect Can you look into this further?

@ajweddin I suggest you give folks an opportunity to help before accusing them of lying. (Personally, I wouldn't want to help anyone that's accused me of lying.) OC has great people that do their best to help. If there's anything they're guilty of, it's being super busy, which many times results in delayed responses. Unfortunately, you sometimes need to be more persistent than you should have to be to ensure your problem/question gets resolved/answered.

• I can help escalate the issue. @Ajmweddin please send Vince a private message. He can share my email address.

Yes. Happy to help @ajweddin once I hear from you.

Email was sent to Kate on 12/24/17 (10 days ago) to the email that was given to me. No response has been received yet. Someone please help.