Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Be aware: Small Delay in SDGE data processing

Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

If you are a SDGE customer, we're aware that the processing is behind We're working to correct this now,

Comments

• SD ChipSD Chip Posts: 117Member

@Kate from OhmConnect , Thanks for the update!

• Are there any updates on this issue from sdge? The last three ohm hours still aren’t reflected. Thanks for your time.

• dthatcher7dthatcher7 Posts: 12Member

Hey I can login to my SDG&E account and tell you what my usage is if you need me too?

• Any update on your end Kate? Yes, I as well can see my daily usage and net metering in my SDG&E account. 10 days of processing is a long time Ohm!

• > @Kate from OhmConnect said:
    > If you are a SDGE customer, we're aware that the processing is behind We're working to correct this now,

Where are you on this process. ..it's been 5days and still no credit for my active referral
  • dthatcher7dthatcher7 Posts: 12Member

See below, this isn't fair. The two TBD OhmHours I know I beat, so my last OhmHour should be getting a much higher streak bonus!!!!

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,187Member, Moderator

@dthatcher7

I think you'll find that when the points come through for the others that most recent one will be adjusted up with the Streak Bonus being calculated at 45% instead of 35%. If that's not the case send an email to [email protected]

• All of the days have been posted now. Thank you!

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

We are still waiting all for data from SDGE, to my knowledge.

• califf22califf22 Posts: 4Member

Still missing my December 8th and 12th results - but the ones since then are working.

• califf22califf22 Posts: 4Member

Okay, looks good today. Thanks!

• Hello everyone,
    I'm sort of new, I believe I signed up after 11/18, therefore I'm affected by the SD&E delay I guess? I received my authorization letter from SDG&E in my email on December 15th pretty much saying I'm good to go with Ohm. That was all I needed to upgrade to Silver and get paid apparently.
    Does this "data delay" mean I won't get paid for all these days or hours because it shows I'm still bronze? or how does it work? I'm confused.

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

Hi @Patricia Capitaine The authorization that you receive from SDGE is different than what we need to get you fully registered. I delay is still occurring. You will remain Bronze until you receive a notice from OhmConnect that you've been approved and have a status of Silver. You will get retroactively paid for the last two weeks that you saved once you reach Silver.

• hillary-noyes-comhillary-noyes-com Posts: 1Member

I signed up in November as well and have been waiting close to 6 weeks for SDGE to "Disenroll Me" from Reduce Your Use Rewards. I've clicked this option both through the SDGE and through the Ohm portals and nothing is happening. I'd like to start earning.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,187Member, Moderator
    > @hillary-noyes-com said:
    > I signed up in November as well and have been waiting close to 6 weeks for SDGE to "Disenroll Me" from Reduce Your Use Rewards. I've clicked this option both through the SDGE and through the Ohm portals and nothing is happening. I'd like to start earning.

Have you been in contact with [email protected]?
  • steven@ohmconnect[email protected] San Francisco, CAPosts: 6Member, Administrator, Moderator

@hillary-noyes-com Sorry for the delay in processing your disenrollment from RYU. We have been receiving a very large number of disenrollment requests, causing us to have a bit of a backlog. You should be disenrolled very soon. If not, please contact [email protected] Thank you for your patience.

• B & L StiB & L Sti Posts: 6Member

Is this delay with SDGE responsible for some of the Ohm Hours we participated in that are not showing up on the Team Profile listings? I see many results that we were not invited to participate in but not these latest dates. Recently missing are - 2/15/18, 2/8/18, 1/26/18, 1/15/18, and 12/13/17.

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 488Member

@B & L Sti said:
    Is this delay with SDGE responsible for some of the Ohm Hours we participated in that are not showing up on the Team Profile listings? I see many results that we were not invited to participate in but not these latest dates. Recently missing are - 2/15/18, 2/8/18, 1/26/18, 1/15/18, and 12/13/17.

Our Team Profile page was not showing anything after 12/26, so I contacted Support. They "fixed" it to where nothing shows after 12/6.

It's too bad that the concept of new Buddy system to encourage fellow members wasn't implemented across all teams. Instead of one person encouraging one other, you'd have an entire team encouraging any laggards. Drag the team down on a consistent basis and find yourself dropped from the team roster. Instead, to participate in the new Buddy system, you must abandon your team.

• No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Posts: 338Member

@John K Buddy program is just 2 people, not a team. I am a team captain and am also in the Buddy program. The team results don't affect anything I do. It's just a "fun" kinda thing with no consequences for "laggards". Do you use the Buddy page and communicate with your Buddy in addition to being on the Team page and interacting with your team? They are two different things. Buddy program will earn you points and tokens if you both beat your forecasts.

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 488Member

@No Pain No Gain, when the Buddy program was first announced, there was a requirement to NOT be on a team. Thank you for advising that it has changed -- it would have been nice for OC to have made an announcement.

What I was suggesting was that this type program would have been perfect as an add-on to the Team program with all team members dependent upon the avg reduction of the team. Finally, there would be a reason to join a team. Further, if all team members points were affected by the avg reduction by the entire team, there would probably be a lot of "encouragement" of those people dragging down the avg. If that finally included a method for team members to communicate, that would be a long awaited improvement. Same for the team profile page; as with many of the team widgets/features, that functionality no longer works for our team.