Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Does Ohm Connect send you the form to file your taxes?

cmenendecmenende Posts: 19Member
I wanted to know if ohm connect sends the form in the mail with how much you earned last year to file your taxes?

Best Answers

Answers

• mjwafmjwaf Vacaville, CaliforniaPosts: 11Member

And are they going to have them out before the end of the month?

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

All users who have earned more than $600 will get a 1099 before the end of the month.

• cmenendecmenende Posts: 19Member
    I still haven't received mine in the mail yet. Have they been sent off yet?
  • Richard strangeRichard strange SoCalPosts: 69Member
    I haven’t seen mine yet either. Is it possible they can be posted as something we can download in our points history or something?
  • cmenendecmenende Posts: 19Member
    Hmm not sure could be though.
  • dthatcher7dthatcher7 Posts: 19Member

Any chance OhmConnect will, in the future, electronically deliver this form by making it available in one's account?

• Kate from OhmConnectKate from OhmConnect Posts: 1,049Administrator

@K Camp said:

@Kate from OhmConnect said:
    You will now receive this form if you cash out more than $200.

Kate, you gave two conflicting answers... is it $200 or $600?

It's $600 Sorry for the confusion

• brian16brian16 Posts: 2Member

@dthatcher7 said:
    Any chance OhmConnect will, in the future, electronically deliver this form by making it available in one's account?

@dthatcher7 thanks for asking, this is on our to-do list! The system we set up at the beginning of the year was designed for a smaller group of power earners - amazing to see the growth in our community this past year. For next year we're working on an easier (and more environmentally friendly) way to get you your tax docs.

• Alan GordenoAlan Gordeno Posts: 2Member

As has been said above, yes, they do send tax forms to file. But yet, unlike the form W-2 which you can't file without your employer, 1099-MISC can be filled by yourself only from a template