Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How to connect a Juicebox or Bolt EV

I'm looking at the connect and when I click it to add a vehicle, I only see three options: Chargepoint Home, Leaf and Tesla. I see discussions about the Juicebox and Bolt, but I don't have anything like that. Is it in a different place or has the site been updated and those options have been removed?

Best Answer

• CraigWCraigW Posts: 21Member
    Accepted Answer

No unfortunately none of those work.

Answers

• ClaudiaClaudia San FranciscoPosts: 80Administrator

@Ben at OhmConnect , can you please look into this / advise?

• Josh GellerJosh Geller Posts: 1Member

Does Chargepoint Home work? I get the following message after logging in with my Chargepoint credentials, "no vehicles found connected to the provided credentials". I looked on the Chargepoint website, and my two Volts are there.

• CraigWCraigW Posts: 21Member

Currently waiting on electrician. I'll try that otherwise, I'll have to manually trigger from the alert to the car. I was just looking at the emotorwerks site for the juicebox and they say they have a pilot running in conjunction with OhmConnect.

• Richard strangeRichard strange SoCalPosts: 59Member

There used to be a an option to add the Juicebox to Ohmconnect, but I guess something broke and they removed the option now. Its pretty annoying as I upgraded my dumb EVSE for this reason.

• Jeremy HoJeremy Ho Posts: 2Member
    Any updated? Tried connecting my Chargepoint home and it's never worked since I've joined.
  • vvranglervvrangler Posts: 15Member
    I have tried this a zillion times over the last 2 years and always the same response. I thin module isn’t working @OhmConnect should remove it form the interface as it is EXTREMELY frustrating having it not work for this long without any explanation.

ANYONE at @OhmConnect care to reply?