Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Did anyone else not receive a text notification about the 7pm Ohmhour tonight?

BstringBstring North SD County CoastalPosts: 84Member

I setup IFTTT to call me and that worked great as usual, but no text message from Ohm Connect.

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,616Member, Moderator

No text messages received at all. Thank goodness I remembered there was an OhmHour!

• vetidoravetidora Posts: 78Member
    I had an ohm from 8-9 thankfully I remembered because I got no notification at all I usually get a text and an email from them
  • Wendy FitzcharlesWendy Fitzcharles Posts: 35Member

I just got mine 4 hours too late. Luckily I remembered

• lindsey7lindsey7 Posts: 2Member
    I got mine 4 hrs too late too. Didn't remember, unfortunately.
  • ak2380ak2380 Posts: 6Member
    Mine was from 7 to 8. I got both the text and the email and almost 11 p.m. They better not doc points for people who didn't remember to save energy.
  • breesalabreesala Posts: 8Member
    I received the the text/email around 12am- not awesome.
  • MauraMaura Posts: 2Member

I got the notice around 11 pm. Unfortunately, I do count on those last minute texts alerts to remind me to turn stuff off. I probably did not hit the goal.

• Daniel PrimichDaniel Primich Posts: 22Member

Same for me - alerts came through 4 hours late

• The Bitz BoysThe Bitz Boys Union CityPosts: 1,014Moderator
    @[email protected] @Kate from OhmConnect @[email protected] Aware of this issue? Can you speak to what happened and if/how OC will address this?
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,616Member, Moderator

Looks like OC is fully aware of it and addressing it....there's a message on the dashboard

• KolchakKolchak FresnoPosts: 41Member

I remembered about it and when I didn't receive the last minute reminder texts I checked the website to see if it was still listed for 7pm. I also received the reminder alerts hours late, right before 11pm.

• OceanLifeOceanLife Posts: 1Member

I remembered half way through the hour and tried in vain to shut everything off, hahaa but still went over. Glad it won't ruin my streak.

• Steve HindmanSteve Hindman Posts: 8Member

Check your account settings, https://login.ohmconnect.com/settings. Scroll down to the bottom and see what the "Times You'd like to receive OhmHours" is set to. Mine is set to between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.

If the setting "If I have a smart device connected, include me in #OhmHours at all times, but only send me notifications during the above times" is enabled and you have a NEST Thermostat or smart switches connected to OhmConnect, then your house will automatically participate in OhmHours outside your selected time window and you will NOT receive notification.

This happened to me for all of the OhmHours in April and I just turned the setting to OFF so that I do not participate in any OhmHour that I have not been notified about.

Steve

Flag Quote