Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Where is my usage ? How did I get my points?

with new design, there is community stats.. great for community. where are MY stats? seems like a strange design.

There is also no way to tell how did I get to where I am. for tokens, you have full log of each point how I got it but for the slightly more important stuff, how a user got the points that they have, you provide no logs. Why don't you let users track when and how they got credited for points?

Comments

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,600Member, Moderator

@Hernan Guelman said:
    with new design, there is community stats.. great for community. where are MY stats? seems like a strange design.

There is also no way to tell how did I get to where I am. for tokens, you have full log of each point how I got it but for the slightly more important stuff, how a user got the points that they have, you provide no logs. Why don't you let users track when and how they got credited for points?

1. When did you signup for OhmConnect?
    2. Can you please post a picture of your dashboard when you log on.
  • Hernan GuelmanHernan Guelman Posts: 6Member

1/ at least 3 month ago.
    2/

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,600Member, Moderator
    edited April 2018
    @Hernan Guelman

I believe you need to get to Silver status first and to do that you need to connect your utility. If you think that's been done already you'll need to send an email to get help. If you are with SCE, there are some issues getting connected. Search the forum for "SCE" to locaye the thread.