Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Poor csutomer support

Hello,
I'm trying to reach OHM customer support regarding incorrect metering on "#OhmHour" but no one seems to be responding. I've sent the PGE screenshot with the downloaded file but still no result. I also chatted with guy named "Scott" on OHM help but he stopped responding after receiving the PGE screenshot. It' been 6 days and no updates. I believe some one should look into this. I'm very disappointed and may disconnect my account from OHM and will inform PGE too about this incident as this looks like FRAUD.

Regards,
Rupesh

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,523Member, Moderator
    edited April 2018
  • sdaec2gmsdaec2gm Posts: 25Member

Same here. I get no answers to my emails.

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 585Member
    edited April 2018

Yep, requests to fix a broken team page go unanswered. Maybe they'll use a bit of the $8.5M venture capital funding to hire some talented people to fix the broken stuff . . . nah, more Mega/flip-breaker/Target-Giftcard/Buddy hoopla programs.

• ian-2ian-2 Posts: 1Member

Sorry, I can't even find and email address for Support. I can' get 'Tell us how you are saving' tab in your email to work. Can you help? Thanks...

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,523Member, Moderator

@ian-2

From your dashboard, click HELP in the upper right corner

Then click Contact Support

Or, send an email to [email protected]

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 585Member

@ian-2 said:
    Sorry, I can't even find and email address for Support. I can' get 'Tell us how you are saving' tab in your email to work. Can you help? Thanks...

Look at the top line on this page for link to email for Support. Try a different browser for "Tell us how you are saving." I know Firefox doesn't work for me, but Safari does.

• frankhacfrankhac Sunnyvale, CAPosts: 49Member

I had talked to Scott and he said the best way to contact help is via the Chat feature. I think it also sends me an email of what I post via Chat.