Summer Discount Program conflict

Keep getting asked to disenroll from another program (Summer Discount Program). I had actually disenrolled the week prior joining. I’ve gotten one response from customer service that it was a known glitch and they are working it. That was over a week ago. Even though keep asking for status, no one responds. Yet, automated emails keep asking me to finish the last step as if it’s my fault not earning credits.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get this resolved?

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625
    edited April 2018
    @David Imboden

Unfortunately with lots of members (300K and counting) and many minor little issues OC staff are swamped. Perseverance and patience will get you there.
  • david-imbodendavid-imboden Member Posts: 2
    Maybe they shouldn’t be advertising for new members if they can’t handle the amount of members they have now.
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoMember, Moderator Posts: 1,625
    edited April 2018

@david-imboden said:
    Maybe they shouldn’t be advertising for new members if they can’t handle the amount of members they have now.

Valid point! They have been working to improve the authorization flow with SCE for a while now as evidenced by this thread:
    https://forum.ohmconnect.com/discussion/1556/how-do-i-sign-up-with-my-sce-account/p1

I'm guessing that this is probably a two-way street and that they are reliant on someone on the SCE side for assistance. It's probably not in SCE's interest to help a competing program so it's anyone's guess how that's going.