Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Not getting any buddy bonus point and token

ad5523183ad5523183 Posts: 5Member

Hi,

My buddy and I joined the same ohmhour, and we both reduced 55%. But I didn't get 55 bonus point and 100 token. Do you guys have the same problem?

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,576Member, Moderator

@ad5523183 said:
    Hi,

My buddy and I joined the same ohmhour, and we both reduced 55%. But I didn't get 55 bonus point and 100 token. Do you guys have the same problem?

I don't have any problem. If you are talking about an OhmHour that has just scored today, I believe you will need to wait a day for the Buddy Points. Please post back if a 24 hour wait resolves the issue.

• ad5523183ad5523183 Posts: 5Member

My buddy and I had OhmHour on 6/7. It has been 6 days, but I still did not get buddy's point.

@anguye42 Can you please help @ad5523183 ?
  • @ad5523183 Please contact OhmConnect support from your dashboard. Please ask for me and I'll look into that for you.

• basketballmom10basketballmom10 Lake Elsinore CaPosts: 4Member
    Anybody not getting their buddy points lately also I haven’t been getting the 40 points for posting pictures on Instagram with #ohmhour and #ohmconnect
  • No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Posts: 404Member
    They removed the Instagram link from the text and email we get right before the #ohmhour starts, so even though I use my profile name and tag both #OhmConnect and #OhmHour, no tokens. @Claudia was this an oversight when the new email/text links were rolled out?
  • jserramcjserramc Posts: 295Member

I noticed a discrepancy on my buddy points and mentioned it to OC earlier this week. Some of the points were awarded a few days later. I noticed last night that events in no particular order were not included--last 7 events (not counting most recent OH TBD), got points for events 1, 2, 4, and 7 but not for 3, 5, and 6. Notified OC and waiting for reply.

• @jserramc I'm investigating as we speak; if it is being delayed or if there isn't any calculation being done.

• Hi all! We have created the script to fix the buddy issue. I'll keep you posted when it is done but we are aiming for the end of the day today.

• ad5523183ad5523183 Posts: 5Member

Thank you for the update!

• Hi again, we have ran the buddy script and everyone should be updated with buddy points. If you are still not receiving them, please contact support and ask for me - Anh!

• CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAPosts: 232Member

Hey @anguye42, my Buddy Performance area doesn't show any "Pending OhmHours" we have awaiting points/tokens for. The last awarded buddy points/tokens was for 5/29 - as seen here (my buddy and I are newly paired, so we've only had 2 OhmHours that were measured between us - which is why there's so much space between each data point):

As of tomorrow, I will be having my 5th OhmHour after 5/29 - as seen here:

Because there hasn't been any "Pending" OhmHours listed between my buddy and I, I don't know to ask if I have buddy points/tokens missing between us.

So similar questions:

1. Is it possible that I could have had 5 OhmHours without my buddy having 1 in that same time span to match up for Buddy points/tokens?

2. Or is something wrong with our buddying that is not measuring for our performances for Buddy points/tokens?

I've also sent this request for information through a Support Chat Window.

Anybody else feel like they may be experiencing this?

I'll post here when I hear back.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2018

@CKWM I'll have the engineer who worked on the script to check your profile and your buddy as well. can you message us on the support chat?

@anguye42, I noted on the 3rd to last line of my that I've already sent a message on the Support Chat Window. I even asked for you specifically to get this addressed to help flag it.

• @CKWM thanks i'll go look for your message and assist you there.

• soniapineda1996soniapineda1996 Posts: 4Member
    My comment is totally different
    For personal reasons I’m wanting to disenroll from my OhmConnect
    How do I disenroll? I already hit disenroll but nothing is working~wanting to completely disenroll
    Thanks so much
  • ag28ag28 Posts: 7Member
    edited August 2018
    My buddy points haven’t calculated for the last 6 Ohm Hours.... It has been almost three weeks. Shouldn’t the calculations happen quicker than this? @Anh, OhmConnect

@ag28 said:
    My buddy points haven’t calculated for the last 6 Ohm Hours.... It has been almost three weeks. Shouldn’t the calculations happen quicker than this? @Anh, OhmConnect

Has your buddy scored for those OhmHours or are they showing "TBD"?

• ag28ag28 Posts: 7Member

@UkiwiS said:

@ag28 said:

They are currently not responding, but these missing OhmHours aren't even showing up as "pending" on the buddy dashboard as they usually do. Usually when we are waiting for points to calculate, they at least show up on the buddy dashboard.

@ag28 said:

@UkiwiS said:

@ag28 said:

They are currently not responding, but these missing OhmHours aren't even showing up as "pending" on the buddy dashboard as they usually do. Usually when we are waiting for points to calculate, they at least show up on the buddy dashboard.

You shoudl probably reach out to [email protected] if you haven't already done so.

• @ag28 I just checked your buddy and your account. The reason you haven't had any Buddy points since 7/18 is because your buddy didn't get any OhmHours until the 8/8 so it was empty from 7/19 until 8/7. If you and your buddy don't have OhmHours on the same day, you won't get buddy points.

I posted this back in mid-June about Anh's answer, but a lot of other topics must have buried it from people who need to read it. I hope this helps:

https://forum.ohmconnect.com/discussion/1741/your-buddys-performance-is-even-more-impactful-for-buddy-rewards-or-lack-thereof#latest