Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Issues with SCE sending data?

So Ohmconnect keeps saying that SCE is not sending the data... yet, SCE says it has been sent. What gives? Who's not doing their job?
This is getting annoying. I like this program, because it's like a game which greatly motivates me to save power.
Who else is having issues on SCE's data not updating on OhmConnect?

Best Answer

Answers

• Steve ReedSteve Reed Posts: 111Member

I got a similar email saying SDG&E was not giving Ohmconnect my data.

SDG&E checked with their in house Ohmconnect team (I did not know they had one!) who checked with SDG&E's IT department and confirmed they have been sending data.

It's probably a local glitch on Ohmconnect's side. hopefully it's fixed soon.

• basketballmom10basketballmom10 Lake Elsinore CaPosts: 4Member

I am still waiting for results from ohmhour from 5/17 it shows TBA and I have SCE I have contacted OhmConnect which told me they are waiting for them to send data and SCE says they sent data? This was the mega ohmhour I am frustrated anyone having same issues?

• teembo69teembo69 Posts: 3Member

yes, I have same issue with 5/17 Mega OhmHour. I cut the breakers so I'm real interested to see how many points that will earn.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,616Member, Moderator
    > @teembo69 said:
    > yes, I have same issue with 5/17 Mega OhmHour. I cut the breakers so I'm real interested to see how many points that will earn.

You can get pretty close figuring it out yourself. Usage is zero so take your forecast and multiply by 80...that'll be your base points. If Gold, add 50%. If Platinum, add 100%. Apply your streak percentage to the first number and that'll be very close. Add another 500 points for the Mega. #DONE
  • Kimberly McDermottKimberly McDermott Posts: 82Member
    I'm still waiting on my results to come in from sce too...I guess only partial results were recieved..but now my streak number shows 5 instead of 99 so I'm hoping that's just some weird holidah glitch as my streak percentage still shows correct
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,616Member, Moderator

I have the exact same issue and I'm also at a streak of 98. Coincidence?

Well I have an ohm hour tonight so I'll keep you posted to see if it corrects it's self...I was looking forward to seeing 100 soon (even though I know others have already surpassed that) it's a nice milestone to hit... @UkiwiS can you let me know if and when yours corrects it's self too
  • NlindsayNlindsay San Diego Posts: 95Member

Well @UkiwiS and @Kimberly McDermott it looks like I joined your "5 #OhmHour Streak" club....
    But I'm only at a real streak of 36, I'm not in my 90's like you two. .....yet..... ;)

• CallKathyCallKathy Posts: 8Member

More than a bit frustrated at the lack of updates. Haven't gotten points yet for 5/17 or 5/23. Have another hour tonight. I noticed that the "it will be fixed by 5/26" note disappeared yesterday. Sadly, when the message left it didn't take the problem with it. Only at a streak of 5 plus those, but that's because I am a new user.

@CallKathy don't give up...errors are not frequent...we are just talking about a rare glitch none of us would be on a streak od 98 if this program wasn't worth it...It definitely is...so just keep participating it will add up
  • CallKathyCallKathy Posts: 8Member

Thanks @""Kimberly McDermott"! I won't give up. It's just typical of my luck that a run of errors would happen this soon after I join. Will keep participating - it is just one more way to work for better energy usage!

Very true and did the email that came out today...ohm is gearing up for an amazing summer...so don't forget to share with your friends so they can get signed up ro participate in the #MegaSummer Event
    @Nlindsay @UkiwiS my #5 is gone and my #98 is back lol hoping thet get the 5/17 data as I have an ohm tonight...hoping to see #100 soon...and keep going Nlindsay you're doing great
  • Jimmie SandersJimmie Sanders Posts: 2Member
    I’m still waiting also for
    5/17
  • Richard strangeRichard strange SoCalPosts: 71Member
    edited May 2018
    +1 for the TBD club on 5/17. Also mine and 2 buddies streaks had also gone to 5 as of yesterday.
  • Richard strangeRichard strange SoCalPosts: 71Member
    Ok so my streak is back, however the dashboard now shows for the 5/17 ohm hour that I only matched my forecast, which I don’t think is correct since I was running off my powerwall during this time and my usage was either zero, or very close to it.
  • Kellie LopezKellie Lopez Posts: 18Member
    edited May 2018
    My 5/17 ohm hour says I matched my forecast as well. I check SCE and it’s at 0 kw used- I turned off the circuit breaker. Hopefully OC fixes this soon.
  • Travis CroxfordTravis Croxford Posts: 5Member

My 5/17 ohm hour also says I matched my forecast... which I know isn't true. It drove my overall % down by like 2% (pushing me further away from platinum). I hope they fix it!

• becky-mendenhallbecky-mendenhall Posts: 1Member
    My 5/17 shows I matched the forecast too and I turned off my breaker. Hope this is fixed soon.
  • Jeff GruberJeff Gruber Posts: 1Member

Same issues with 5/17 ohmhour. Lost my Platinum status because of it.

Per ohm connect THEY SAY THEY ARE ACTIVELY WORKING ON IT...just FYI
This discussion has been closed.