Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How to set up new device

Hi, I have a Tesla that is charged with a Fiat 30 amp charging station. How do I set the device up on my Ohmconnect account? Is the device the car or the charger?

Answers

• Anh, OhmConnectAnh, OhmConnect Posts: 219Member, Administrator, Moderator

@gsnet We are experiencing issues with Chargepoint in that we cannot currently integrate with the Chargepoint service, so no cards can be connected right now. We hope to have our engineers work on this issue soon.
    I have gone and added the 2000 tokens for connecting your vehicle to your account. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• rputrevurputrevu Posts: 1Member

I have Nissan LEAF and I charge with ClipeerCreek 32amp charging station. How do I seup the device on my OhmConnect account?

@rputrevu We are experiencing issues with Chargepoint in that we cannot currently integrate with the Chargepoint service, so no cards can be connected right now. We hope to have our engineers work on this issue soon. Meaning all smart cars are being able to connect at this time until further advised.

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 540Member

@anguye42 said:
    @rputrevu We are experiencing issues with Chargepoint in that we cannot currently integrate with the Chargepoint service, so no cards can be connected right now. We hope to have our engineers work on this issue soon. Meaning all smart cars are being able to connect at this time until further advised.

Why would Chargepoint be involved in the charging of a Leaf by a Clipper Creek EVSE?

@rputrevu sorry I had a typo. all smart cars aren't being able to connect at this time until further advised.