Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

My Ohm hour results from June 1st still say TBD, is anyone else still having this issue from SCE?

This happened in May as well and it didn't update my points for 2 weeks.

Best Answer

Answers

• Jerry SimmonsJerry Simmons Posts: 1Member
    I have a few from the middle of May that haven’t updated
  • GarryGarry Posts: 1Member
    I am having this problem too :-(
  • please contact support! we can look into your profile from there!

• Philip ChildsPhilip Childs Posts: 28Member
    SCE estimated my meter for 6/1/18. I missed the Mega, because, they made up that I used .68 kWh, when all my breakers were off. SCE is incompliant.
  • Ivan TranIvan Tran Posts: 1Member

The known issue page regarding this is no longer there, yet all I have are TBDs since June 1st

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,616Member, Moderator

@Ivan Tran said:
    The known issue page regarding this is no longer there, yet all I have are TBDs since June 1st

Has your utility posted the data? You can check by logging into your account on your utility's website. If they have posted the data and OhmConnect is showing TBD you will need to contact support to get it resolved. My understanding is that they only look back 14 days so for anything older you will need to get them involved.

• @Philip Childs was SCE able to adjust your meter to the correct reading? if they did and our dashboard is still different, please let us know!

@Ivan Tran please contact support. there could be something wrong with your data or meter. we will have to investigate that. also, did you move recently? that could be a cause as well. either way, please contact support for us to help you in this matter.