Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Why haven’t i received any ohm hour

Why haven’t i received any ohm hour

Answers

• Hi there! Have you tried contacting us on the support line? Please go your dashboard and find "help" on the top toolbar and contact support so we can look into your profile.

• CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAPosts: 232Member

Just curious @frankroble, do you typically meet your OhmHour forecasts? If not, how often do you miss and what % do you typically save when you do meet your forecast?

• mayra_z1mayra_z1 Posts: 3Member
    I have received 1 ohm hour in about a month a half or two. Why am I not getting ohm hours? And no mega ohm hours at all. I’ve contacted ohm help but still no help. What is going on?
    Just curious @mayra_z1, do you typically meet your OhmHour forecasts? If not, how often do you miss and what % do you typically save when you do meet your forecast?
    @CKWM I’ve met all my forecast and usually with a 50% difference.

@mayra_z1 - Gotcha. Can you post a screenshot of your chat window that showed you reaching out to OhmConnect Support?

@anguye42 works for OhmConnect who should be able to look into your anomaly.

Just curious, what's your zip code? Maybe others in your area or closeby may have the same experience?

@CKWM my zip code is 94538. I don’t think it’s a problem in the area. My sister who lives in the same complex keeps getting regular ohm hours and mega ohm hours.
  • @mayra_z1 please contact support so we can look into this for you. although @CKWM is an informative user, only OC staff can look into this for you. please contact us as suggested earlier, thanks!

• b-n-buckley3679b-n-buckley3679 Posts: 2Member
    Ive only had 1 ohm hour and during tgat hour I reduced by 100% but its been almost 10 days and i havnt had another one. Im silver status.
  • @b-n-buckley3679 please contact support by selecting "help" on the top toolbar of your OhmConnect dashboard.

• b-n-buckley3679b-n-buckley3679 Posts: 2Member
    I did and i didnt get much help. They just stated that its random and when the grid is stressed but people in my community are getting hours when im not.
  • @b-n-buckley3679 not everyone will get the same OhmHour even if they are neighbors or in close proximity.