Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Looking for a Buddy

Comments

• learnmorelearnmore Posts: 6Member

Looking for 95116 buddy

• shepamanshepaman Posts: 2Member

I'm having this same problem. I just left my buddy and it said I was supposed to be able to request a new one, but there wasn't that option. After navigating away from the page, I no longer have a Buddy Tab at all. I have no idea how to find a new one at this point. I'm 93065.

• Mike SandersMike Sanders Temecula, CAPosts: 6Member
    edited July 2018

I'm looking for a good buddy (who doesn't miss). I have a streak of 75, so it is disappointing when all of the randomly found buddies go inactive and miss every time. I am in the 92592 socal area (if that matters). Invite me ASAP ~ [email protected]

****Buddy found, thanks!****

• Stephen HarderStephen Harder Posts: 6Member

Looking for a buddy. 95126, San Jose

• analisamadronanalisamadron Posts: 2Member
    also in berkeley!
  • CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAPosts: 241Member

@No Pain No Gain said:
    @analisamadron Please post a zip code. When you put a zip code in the search bar, it's very helpful. People can then search by city and by zip code. Some cities have several zip codes, I know, but it can't hurt, right? My Buddy has a different city and a different zip, so keep an eye out for areas close to you, as well. Hopefully OC will have the Find me a Buddy button working again soon. Good luck!

@No Pain No Gain where did you go to enter in a zip code to search for users in the same area? Can you show a screenshot of this? I think that'd be helpful to see and empower each of us to search for our own buddies.

• @No Pain No Gain that information is updated. users don't need to send the email address to me to have it added. we included that feature for users to do it themselves.

• ndparkndpark Garden Grove, CAPosts: 3Member
    edited August 2018

Looking for a buddy! Garden Grove, CA 92844, SCE. Also Platinum and I participate every time and use a billion plugs. 30 streak. Will update this comment if I ever get a new buddy!

****buddy found!****

• @No Pain No Gain Can you kindly please stop telling users to send the information my way because the process has been updated? That sentence is outdated and I hope the users don't get mislead or confused by that. The information has been updated here.

• Archana KarandeArchana Karande Posts: 1Member

95014 here... looking for new buddy, platinum, 50 ohm hour streak and counting more... and auto-paired buddy has been a no-show for the last 10 ohmhours. PM me if you are interested!!

• MinEarlMinEarl Posts: 14Member
    Looking for a buddy in San Diego! A friend from Escondido is a possibility, but she may live too far away, and we would love to pair up with someone reasonably consistent...
  • John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 585Member

@MinEarl said:
    Looking for a buddy in San Diego! A friend from Escondido is a possibility, but she may live too far away, and we would love to pair up with someone reasonably consistent...

Just ask your friend what the dates were for his/her last 5 events. If your days were the same, you are home free.

• ellaVaderellaVader Posts: 1Member
    @analisamadron Are you still looking for a buddy? I’m in 94703. I haven’t been able to reach MegaOhmHours because my useage is already so low, but I’m an active participant!
  • ToatsMcGoatsToatsMcGoats Posts: 7Member

Looking for a Buddy in Bakersfield, CA 93305 please! I participate in all Ohm hours. 46 ohm hour streak, platinum user also. Please send me an invite to get buddied up ASAP please [email protected]

• Clean Skies!Clean Skies! SonomaPosts: 30Member
    edited September 2018

Looking for a buddy in Sonoma, 95476 - PG&E. The dates of our last 6 OhmHours are 8-20, 8-23, 8-24, 8-28, 8-29, 8-31. Looking for someone whose OhmHours match these. We are Platinum and we participate in each and every Ohm Hour. We have a streak of 21 and are now at 97% savings. Would like to have a buddy who's also committed to keeping their streak going.

Please send us an Invite to get buddied up ASAP at [email protected] Look forward to hearing from you.
    Thanks!

• MRS.CANOMRS.CANO Posts: 6Member
    @Archana Karande still need a buddy
  • Queso CatQueso Cat Posts: 6Member
    edited August 2018
    Looking for a buddy in Millbrae, CA 94030! Not sure if San Francisco (PG&E) would share the same Ohm hours, but my last five were on 7/17,7/24, 7/27, 8/2, and 8/6... PM if you’ve got the same dates!

Looking for a Buddy in Bakersfield, CA 93305 please! I participate in all Ohm hours. 46 ohm hour streak, platinum user also. Please make sure you live in the same area as I do, you can only buddy up with someone who lives in same area. Please send me an invite to get buddied up ASAP please [email protected]

• SmartMeterHouseSmartMeterHouse SCEPosts: 22Member
    edited August 2018

(success)

Westminster CA or nearby buddy needed, you can message me your location via https://forum.ohmconnect.com/messages/add/SmartMeterHouse

Or quote my post. Thanks!

• mitchelsonfamily6mitchelsonfamily6 Fullerton, CA 92833Posts: 1Member
    edited August 2018

Update: I have a buddy!! Yeah!!

also looking for a buddy...in Fullerton CA 92833
    We are fairly new, been participating since beginning of June, will hit Platinum with two more OHM hrs....we participate in ALL OHM hours and are very serious about maintaining our streak! If interested in buddying up please send buddy invite, our email is [email protected]

• analisamadronanalisamadron Posts: 2Member
    @ellaVader yes, I’m having the same problem! my latest mega ohm goals are lower than the lowest I can go. but other than that I consistently beat my goals because I unplug *every* damn thing in my apartment. happy to be buddies!
  • Russell22Russell22 Posts: 2Member

Looking for a buddy. 92252 (Joshua Tree). Platinum. Here to keep the streak going.

• nickip18nickip18 Posts: 3Member
    edited August 2018

Looking for a buddy 94041 (Mountain View, CA) [email protected]

@nickiphan18 - Thanks for sending me an invite to buddy up with you. I tried to accept but it wont let me because we don't live near each other. Sorry. Here is msg I get - Unable to join buddy: Due to the local nature of #OhmHours, Buddies need to live in the same area as each other. Good Luck finding a buddy.

******LOOKING ******for a Buddy in BAKERSFIELD, CA 93305 please! I participate in all Ohm hours. Platinum user. 50 in a row winning streak as of today. Please make sure you live in the same area as I do, you can only buddy up with someone who lives in same area. Please send me an invite to get buddied up ASAP please [email protected]

• sorryidrksorryidrk Posts: 1Member
    Also looking.

90746 - Los Angeles / South Bay
  • cklakerscklakers Posts: 2Member

Looking for a buddy in the zip code of 91011 or nearby.

• MandTWallingMandTWalling Martinez, CAPosts: 15Member
    edited August 2018

Looking for a buddy living in Pleasant Hill, California ZIP 94523. We currently have a 67 OH streak, and we're able to save 100% every OH. Email is [email protected] if interested.

• TonyCTonyC Posts: 8Member

Looking for a consistent buddy around San Jose zip code 95126. I myself is a super consistent platinum status saver with average 90%+ savings. My email is [email protected] Lets team up to get more points!

• joonyboyjoonyboy Posts: 5Member

Hello! Looking for a buddy in San Jose region. Zip code - 95124

This discussion has been closed.