Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Looking for a Buddy

Comments

• Jon TorreyJon Torrey Posts: 1Member

Dropped the previous buddy due to lack of participation. RWC, 94061, currently platinum w/ 27 streak and 67% reduction.

Last 5:
    Tuesday 8/28 7 - 8PM
    Wednesday 8/29 7 - 8PM MEGA
    Friday 8/31 6 - 8PM
    Tuesday 9/11 8 - 9PM
    Thursday 9/20 8 - 9PM

• duffeywolvinduffeywolvin Posts: 15Member

@Allison43 said:
    Looking for a buddy, San Diego 92122.
    Missed one ohm hour early on so we're only gold with a streak of 8 but we're into it now (and platinum status should be on achieved soon).

Just looking for enough tokens to get a shield for the future, so I don't mind if you want a better buddy when one comes up.

I'm in Santee, should be close enough?

• TonyCTonyC Posts: 8Member

Platinum member with 33 streak and 97% saving in 95126 looking for a platinum buddy! Add me at [email protected] if interested!

• brookshirebrookshire Posts: 2Member

I need a buddy. Sonora,CA 95370 Thanks

• griffinchris1griffinchris1 Posts: 2Member
    93726. Looking for buddy in Fresno area. I am Platinum and 98%. I have a 22 OhmConnect streak, we turn our breakers off everytime. tia.
  • Mike SandersMike Sanders Temecula, CAPosts: 6Member

I'm looking for a good buddy (who doesn't miss), I have a streak of 84. I am in the 92592 SoCal area. Invite me, thanks! ~ [email protected]

• kco-1987kco-1987 Posts: 2Member
    edited November 2018
    My past 5 ohmhours are
    10/31 9-10pm
    10/22 5- 6pm
    10/10 7-8pm
    10/1 7- 8pm
    9/20 6- 7pm
    Please reply if you have the same!
  • ScYuScYu Posts: 8Member
    edited November 2018

Looking for a buddy who participates in all ohmhours. I never miss ohmhours, 108 streak.

Zip code 95616, Davis/Sacramento/Dixon/Woodland area

• @Allison43 said:
    Looking for a buddy, San Diego 92122.
    Missed one ohm hour early on so we're only gold with a streak of 8 but we're into it now (and platinum status should be on achieved soon).

Just looking for enough tokens to get a shield for the future, so I don't mind if you want a better buddy when one comes up.

Hey sent you a message hope you see this - I dont get any notifications myself (zero idea). Im in 92111 - we need to be buddies! I need your email though so please let me know if you are still in need and check your inbox :)

• So i made the mistake of leaving my buddy when I saw it wasn't working out and now there is no option to me automatically connected (wheres the button??)- and it seems the only option it to invite a new person to join the program? Whats going on. I need a new buddy and didnt expect this to happen!

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,607Member, Moderator

@Heather R. Weather Yep, this changed 4 or 5 months ago and there are a number of threads with people trying to get matched up with Buddies. You're pretty much on your own and caught between and rock and a hard place.

• Heather R. WeatherHeather R. Weather Posts: 125Member
    edited November 2018

@UkiwiS said:
    @Heather R. Weather Yep, this changed 4 or 5 months ago and there are a number of threads with people trying to get matched up with Buddies. You're pretty much on your own and caught between and rock and a hard place.

sigh... well that was a fail on my part. Ok so if I KNOW an email of a person lacking a buddy it will work out? I'm just confused the whole page looks broken now and my tab is gone. I was only able to get back to it by hitting back button on browser.

@Heather R. Weather Try asking the question on Nextdoor

• @UkiwiS said:
    @Heather R. Weather Try asking the question on Nextdoor

My nextdoor had zero interest in ohmconnect when i posted about it years ago. They just want to complain about noise and dog poop all day.

> @Heather R. Weather said:
    > @UkiwiS said:
    > @Heather R. Weather Try asking the question on Nextdoor
    >
    > My nextdoor had zero interest in ohmconnect when i posted about it years ago. They just want to complain about noise and dog poop all day.

Haha, yes, I hear you. I have a contact that just signed up and I've asked her if she needs a buddy. She's 92101 as am I, but my buddy is 92122 so if it works for us it might work for you too.
  • > @UkiwiS said:
    > > @Heather R. Weather said:
    > > @UkiwiS said:
    > > @Heather R. Weather Try asking the question on Nextdoor
    > >
    > > My nextdoor had zero interest in ohmconnect when i posted about it years ago. They just want to complain about noise and dog poop all day.
    >
    > Haha, yes, I hear you. I have a contact that just signed up and I've asked her if she needs a buddy. She's 92101 as am I, but my buddy is 92122 so if it works for us it might work for you too.

Oh thank you so much! I'm in 92111 I'm not sure what the cutoff is for these. I appreciate you reaching out
  • W94565W94565 Posts: 5Member

Looking for a buddy. Zip is 94565 Platinum. 72% reduction

• Christian WittChristian Witt Posts: 3Member

looking for a buddy near 94510. I'm platinum with a 24 time streak with 72% reduction

• pauloh85pauloh85 PacificaPosts: 7Member

looking for a buddy near Pacifica, CA. 94044. Platinum at 78% reduction with 63 streaks.

• Heather R. WeatherHeather R. Weather Posts: 125Member
    edited November 2018

For everyone looking for a buddy: Go find a team for your city with the most members and look through the names. It shows their participation so you can see who is regularly active... search for their screen name (doesnt alway work for some reason - name change after joining team?) and send them a direct message asking if they have a buddy and if not, if they would like to pair up via their email. I sent 10 messages to locals and received 2 replies (eventually). I now have a buddy! Most people havent replied at all because I'm guessing they dont even know they have a message. You have to log in and go to Help>forum to finally see you have messages in your inbox. Inbox should be on landing page when you sign in, IMO. And email alert to your linked email telling you that you have a message here, but I digress....

And just an FYI my buddy is nearly 20 miles away in a neighboring town. Was shocked that worked. Figured I'd share my success...its a lot of proactive work.

• keltonrealakeltonreala Posts: 32Member

@UkiwiS, does your 92101 friend still need a buddy? I just joined the OhmConnect community and I am looking for a buddy. I am in 92126, slightly less than 20 miles away from 92101.

@keltonreala I reached out to her on Nextdoor a month ago but have not had a response.

@UkiwiS, ok thank you, I appreciate it.

Open request for buddy in San Diego. I just joined the OhmConnect community and I am looking forward to participating in OhmHours.

• wumbergewumberge Posts: 1Member

Looking for a buddy. 95620 I was platinum all summer and will be next summer. Got a streak of 40.

• allaneucallaneuc Posts: 1Member
    Looking for a buddy - 92075 Solana Beach. Platinum Level
  • kcboy231982kcboy231982 Posts: 2Member

I am looking for a buddy as well! Diamond status, 100% ohm hours. My buddy left! Zip code: 92840 (Westminster/Garden Grove)

• anc093anc093 Posts: 1Member

Looking for a new buddy. 92123. Gold status.

• No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Posts: 404Member
    edited February 11

Beware of Buddies who use SCE. OC is not making payments to members who use SCE.
    https://forum.ohmconnect.com/discussion/2141/no-payouts-for-sce-customers#latest
    If you have points you can cash out, do so, because you may be next.

Update: Go to the thread in the link to learn more about a great conference call with @samklee this evening. I realize it's not likely the payment freeze will happen to other utilities, now that Sam answered the questions from those of us who were in the call.

• Daniel PoonDaniel Poon Posts: 13Member
    I am looking for a buddy. Have never missed an OhmHour. Current streak 81. Diamond status. 98% difference. Zip code: 92683 (Westminster/Garden Grove).
This discussion has been closed.