Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Looking for a Buddy

Comments

• stormysbstormysb Posts: 70Member

Looking for a buddy in the San Jose 95128 Rose Garden area. ;)

Still looking for a buddy ;)

• kcakeskcakes Posts: 4Member

@stormysb said:

My email is [email protected] I'm Diamond status and am in San Jose.

• kaitlynjdobbinskaitlynjdobbins Posts: 4Member

looking for a buddy in/near 92116. email is [email protected]

• pauloh85pauloh85 PacificaPosts: 7Member

still looking for a buddy 94044, pacifica or daly city.

• daniel-sidelskydaniel-sidelsky Posts: 22Member

Looking for buddy, platinum status, Dallas TX zip code 75080

• sk8tresssk8tress Posts: 1Member
    I'm looking for a buddy as I also left the buddy they assigned me not knowing I couldn't request a new one anymore. This was a while back. I'm in zip code 92663 and have a streak of 80+ days in platinum status. Please email me at [email protected] if you want to make more money and be my buddy. Thanks so much... Kate
  • Daniel PrimichDaniel Primich Posts: 21Member

Looking for a new buddy as my previous buddy went inactive. I'm in San Diego county, zip code 92009. I'm an active participant with a current streak at 104. [email protected]

edited June 11

@kcakes said:

@stormysb said:

My email is [email protected] I'm Diamond status and am in San Jose.

I just sent you an email invite for buddy. I did not see this until today. I am platinum with a 75 streak. I am in San Jose 95128 zip code.

• Leah L.Leah L. Posts: 2Member
    The person they paired me up with wasn't hitting the goals. I shut my breaker off every ohmhour so we'd get the full 💯 every time if you buddy up with me ☺️ I live in Humboldt County area 95562
    [email protected]

I am still looking for a buddy. 78 streak, platinum. San Jose. Send buddy invite to [email protected]

still looking for a buddy in/near 92116. email is [email protected]

I sent you an invite @kaitlynjdobbins . I'm in north county

I never got it @Daniel Primich what is your email?

@kaitlynjdobbins My email is [email protected] I will try to send you another invite as well.

edited June 26

@Daniel Primich i haven't received yours and tried to send you an invite as well but I'm guessing that didn't work... I've contacted support but no response. @samklee

@kaitlynjdobbins I didn't see anything from you either. Hopefully the support team can sort it out.

• alimhudsonalimhudson Posts: 1Member
    Looking for a buddy! In San Bernardino county 92336 email is [email protected]
  • unquietone2unquietone2 Posts: 8Member
    edited July 9
    Looking for a buddy in Ventura Co area 93001. Platinum status going on 38th Ohm hour in a row. Send request to [email protected] Thanks!

Still looking for a buddy if interested.
  • Mary_Sean_KorkosMary_Sean_Korkos Lancaster Ca 93536Posts: 45Member
    edited July 9

Looking for new Buddy. Feel bad, but I had to snip the ties w/ buddy. Few common #OhmHours, even fewer lately that my buddy beat goal.
    Anyways, Lancaster, zips 93534, 93535, 93536
    I am diamond status, 86% difference. My streak is 68
    My reduction over last 4 #OhmHours 101%
    Leave me message on my OC profile page.
    https://forum.ohmconnect.com/profile/Mary_Sean_Korkos

• missingyapok-yahoomissingyapok-yahoo Posts: 20Member

@Leah L. said:
    The person they paired me up with wasn't hitting the goals. I shut my breaker off every ohmhour so we'd get the full 💯 every time if you buddy up with me ☺️ I live in Humboldt County area 95562
    [email protected]

I just sent you a buddy invite. I am in humboldt, reduce an average of 98%, and have a streak of 71.

• ag28ag28 Posts: 7Member

Currently looking for a new buddy. It seems my old buddy has dropped off the grid & no longer participates.
    Send me a message: https://forum.ohmconnect.com/profile/ag28

Zip Code: 91750

• unquietone2unquietone2 Posts: 8Member
    > @unquietone2 said:
    > Looking for a buddy in Ventura Co area 93001. Platinum status going on 38th Ohm hour in a row. Send request to [email protected] Thanks!
  • kcakeskcakes Posts: 4Member

I got an email on May 17 saying that they are discontinuing the Buddy program.

• jserramcjserramc Posts: 333Member

Can you share the info? First I heard of this.

@jserramc said:
    Can you share the info? First I heard of this.

Hi there. In an effort to focus on our more popular and effective service offerings, we will be discontinuing the “Buddy” feature. We understand this must be frustrating but would love to give you a chance to participate in our wonderful experience through MEGA #OhmHours, for deeper reductions and points!

We appreciate your continued participation in the program and thank you for doing your part to conserve energy and help reduce our collective environmental footprint. As always, please don't hesitate to reach out with further questions!

--
    Scott Scott from OhmConnect

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,607Member, Moderator

I can confirm that "Buddy" is being discontinued.

• jserramcjserramc Posts: 333Member

so we won't get our buddy points for both of us succeeding, and would it also affect our 5 tokens for sending a message to our buddy?! When is this supposed to happen?

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,607Member, Moderator

@jserramc said:
    so we won't get our buddy points for both of us succeeding, and would it also affect our 5 tokens for sending a message to our buddy?! When is this supposed to happen?

I cannot answer this as I have no idea. I do know that I got buddy points for my last OhmHour, first time in a long time but perhaps we have been having different events, I don't really know. All I can really say is, if you have a buddy now, don't leave them because you won't be able to get another.

• No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Posts: 404Member

It won't matter if you don't get a Buddy if they're discontinuing the program. @[email protected] @samklee Can you tell us when you're pulling the plug on the Buddy program and maybe... why?

This discussion has been closed.