Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Spin and win

I spend 3,725 points to spin and win and only thing I got was the 15% of the an item.
Has anyone won the 200 or having the Car for a month . That's pretty awesome it I could win that. Now I only have 10 points.

Comments

• CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAPosts: 232Member
    If only you took the time to search what others had written here in the forum on the spin game before playing, you could have saved your precious tokens for something more valuable:

https://forum.ohmconnect.com/discussion/1679/spins-are-a-joke

Lesson learned hopefully.
  • kagekun001kagekun001 Posts: 1Member

CKWM no your wrong if they explained on the "Spin to Win" page than to blindly find it in the forms we wouldn't have this problem.. They should just fix it. dont be an Ahole.

• NlindsayNlindsay San Diego Posts: 84Member

@kagekun001 said:
    CKWM no your wrong if they explained on the "Spin to Win" page than to blindly find it in the forms we wouldn't have this problem.. They should just fix it. dont be an Ahole.

@kagekun001 what do you think should be explained on the "Spin to Win" page? If they told you the odds of winning something other than 15% off their store were slim to none, would you still play? There's nothing to fix. The fact of the matter is that you are choosing to take a gamble, not knowing how bad the odds really are.

@kagekun001 said:
    CKWM no your wrong. dont be an Ahole.

What is it that @CKWM is wrong about?
    I don't think it is him who is being the A-hole....

• No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Posts: 404Member

@kagekun001 I will agree with @Nlindsay that OhmConnect is not going to "fix" anything in Spin to Win, because it's a crap shoot and if you want to blow through your tokens there, why should they tell you you're not going to win, or go to the forums to read about the experiences of others?
    I will agree that the Forums are not advertised enough and, unless you click on "Help" on your dashboard, you may never know they exist.
    When @CKWM gave advice to check in the Forums before jumping "blindly", that was pretty damn good advice imho, because just about anything you choose to do on OhmConnect has been thoroughly discussed here! I would say CKWM is being quite helpful in pointing that out, but... No good deed goes unpunished.

• CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAPosts: 232Member
    @kagekun001, I'm sorry if the tone of my post came across to you (& maybe others) as ridicule... that was not my intent. Upon re-reading my post I could see how it could sound insulting.

I hope the overall advice you're able to take away from all this is to search the forum for topics you're curious about with OhmConnect in the future before investing a lot into something.

I noticed from your profile that you recently discovered this forum and thread since it says in your profile that you joined on Aug 3rd. As a show of good faith, one advice to you from someone more experienced: Get a buddy and send messages to collect your tokens to help purchase a streak shield & baseline boosters in your future. That's the way to earn big when you're building up your streak.

@Nlindsay & @No Pain No Gain, thanks for your support.