Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Point cap?

Does anyone know if there is a point cap? I’ve been doing this for a while and now I’m being capped at 2,000 points each hour.

Comments

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 585Member

In the past they've limited automatic payments to a max of 2000 points to avoid large erroneous payments and hacks. It shouldn't be necessary, but all you need to do is email Support and ask them to award the remaining points. There should be an automatically generated report for them to review anyone in your situation, but they've chosen not to implement such a thing.

• CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAPosts: 240Member
    edited July 2018
    Yeah this has happened to me too. Same solution that @John K described. Disappointing that they've chosen to take this route that's causing us to make extra steps. Does anybody have a better solution to review large payments like this??

Edit: I just checked my support chat windows and after thsy corrected the money they owed, they also told me that my new point cap is now at 4K. I told them to let me know the cap so that I can let them know if I ever go beyond that amount in the future. Hope that helps.
  • jpenley0jpenley0 Posts: 2Member
    Thanks for all the help! I knew there would be a solution out there somewhere.