Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

connecting utilities

My status says carbon because I need to connect my utilities. My utilities are connected and I'm getting alerts for ohmhours but my status still says carbon

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,523Member, Moderator

@anguye42 can you look into this?

• I have also connected and am getting notices and alerts. I cannot see any conflicting programs

@tinawalkersimmons said:
    I have also connected and am getting notices and alerts. I cannot see any conflicting programs

So, can you summarize the issue you are experiencing?

Is your status "Carbon" and not earning points?

In the upper right corner, click on settings. Does it look anything like this?

• richcris01richcris01 Posts: 3Member
    edited August 2018

I have sent two messages through the chat with no response. I signed up on July 25 and have still not seen any updates after participating in 4 Ohm hours.

ohm.gif 10.3K

@richcris01 said:
    I have sent two messages through the chat with no response. I signed up on July 25 and have still not seen any updates after participating in 4 Ohm hours.

Did you move?
    Did you try the reconnect button?

I have not moved and the reconnect button keeps bringing me back to the dashboard.

If I go to SCE website and revoke and redo the third party authorization am I going to lose the credit for the 4 hours I've already participated in?

@richcris01 said:
    > If I go to SCE website and revoke and redo the third party authorization am I going to lose the credit for the 4 hours I've already participated in?

Sorry, no idea. @Anh, OhmConnect can you help?
  • mtmonroemtmonroe Posts: 1Member
    edited August 2018

I have a similar issue, I did all the setup to build a new Ohmconnect account and link it with SDG&E last week, but the Utility Details page still says "Connect Utility" (see attached picture), even though I've already done that, and when I click that link now it goes to an SDG&E page that says my account already authorized with Ohmconnect. Please help with this utility linking problem. Thank you!