Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Cash out bonus

ScYuScYu Posts: 8Member

In the past there was a 200 points bonus if you shared your cash out to Facebook when cashing out more than 2000 points. Recently it's been a flat 50 points bonus. Can anyone share if they've experienced the same change? Also please share if anyone found a way to increase the bonus some other way.

Answers

• Steve ESteve E Posts: 329Member, Moderator

@ScYu - The reward for cashing out and posting to Facebook is now paid in tokens and that s the the only additional reward available. There is currently a glitch that is being worked on that does not result in the 50 tokens being rewarded when you post to Facebook

• ScYuScYu Posts: 8Member

@Steve E It's too bad it was lowered from the 200 points FB post bonus. Thanks for the confirmation.

• CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAPosts: 227Member
    I can vouch that I get awarded 50 points (not tokens) for sharing on FB once I cash out - that's it.
  • BelleBelle Posts: 89Member
    I have to say, I’m not sharing anymore because I never received the bonus that it stated. The same amount of points I was redeeming for is transferred to PayPal and my balance is reset to 0.
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,533Member, Moderator

I would say the days are numbered for facebook sharing and earning points....

• No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Posts: 400Member

@Steve E I just cashed out tonight, 8/2/18, and OC is still showing points, not tokens, being offered for a share on FB.
    However, this pop up never clicked through to the FB share pop up. Either it froze and couldn't recover, or it's been disabled.
    Anyone else able to share to FB after 7:40 pm on 8/2?

• Wendy FitzcharlesWendy Fitzcharles Posts: 27Member
    I’m able to share on FB.
    But I don’t get tokens or points for doing it