Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

where did my points go?

Earlier today I cashed out $549.64 to my paypal account. As of now it has yet to post to my paypal account. Where did they go?

Best Answer

Answers

• mz-mdelarosamz-mdelarosa Posts: 5Member
    Same I cashed out $400 !!!!!!! To my paypal... Where the heck is my money? I want to be paid, or I will pursue a lawsuit against this!!
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,576Member, Moderator

@mz-mdelarosa said:
    Same I cashed out $400 !!!!!!! To my paypal... Where the heck is my money? I want to be paid, or I will pursue a lawsuit against this!!

Relax!
    Dollars to donuts it'll be there tomorrow.
    @Kimberly5 Can you please update us on whether you got your money? How long did it take?

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,576Member, Moderator

@Kimberly5 @mz-mdelarosa It's assumed you were paid, probably the day after you initiated the transaction. An update would be appreciated as it will probably help the next person.

@Anh, OhmConnect How about changing the text when people cash out to set the expectation that it'll take a day? It would set expectations and stop people going into a panic when their points vanish and nothing goes to paypal.

• @UkiwiS Yeah she did reach out to us about 7 times in intercom. I was just talking to Scott about how the cash-out process is like and I think we should send a pop-up to let users know if they cash out more than $200, there is an approval process that needs to be done and it takes a couple of days. Thanks, as always, for answering this user's post.

This discussion has been closed.