Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

cannot get a response from ohm connect team about a problem

I have sent multiple emails over the past 8 or 9 days. NO RESPONSE....actually Scott responded asking for more information which I sent him and I still have not heard back from that email and it has been almost another week. So I emailed 2 other times and still have not heard. It is like the ohm team has disappeared. I am going to call PGE monday to register a complaint if I dont get some communication.

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,533Member, Moderator
    edited August 2018
    I don't think calling PGE is going to help you if your complaint is against OC. Perhaps CPUC but not PGE.

What issue do you have?

@Anh, OhmConnect can you help?
  • janelrodmhjanelrodmh Posts: 9Member

Then maybe I will start with CPUC - Im sure ohm connect is regulated by someone one and 8 to 9 days and multiple emails with no response is not acceptable. And I see others are having the same issue - Someone really needs to find out what is going on please

Thank you. UkiwiS why are they not responding. Ive been participating since nov last year and have never run into this but I see all of a sudden others are also?

They are a very small company with a few hundred thousand customers. That's just a guess but a few small bugs can make it very difficult for them to cope with issues.

I'd encourage you to give it some time. Whatever you are experiencing will get resolved and you'll be made whole. I'm very confident of that.

Also, I know it's frustrating but don't lose sight of the fact that we pay nothing to participate in this program. Without it, we get screwed by our respective IOUs, even more than we are getting screwed currently.

I am really wondering if they are even getting my emails because it says 3 days to respond and it has been 8 on multiple emails. Something is wrong. Also for you to say we pay nothing to participate....that is like saying if they make a mistake just live with it because it's a free program. I understand that but I have rules to follow and it stands to reason they should make things good on their end if they make a mistake. Im just about being fair. Doesn't seem like just because it is free to participate we have to accept whatever happens on their end if its wrong. How can I ensure there is not a glitch in the system and they arent even receiving my emails?

@janelrodmh I'm NOT saying "just live with it", not even close.

What exactly is the problem? Is it account specific to you or a wider issue?

I assume you've looked at the list of Known Issues and it's not covered there?
    https://faq.ohmconnect.com/current-known-issues/tbd-pge-data-delays-from-730-to-present

I did check the known issues and its not there. There was an ohm hour on 7/30 but I never was notified so I didnt even know to partidipate. When I emailed about it around 8/3 Scott emailed me back on monday 8/4 asking for the date (which was already included in the email) and the time of the ohm hour so he could fix it. It broke my streak of 47. I emailed him back and he never responded. I emailed again. Still nothing. I went into chat and sumbitted a new request thinking I would get someone different. no response. I did another request through chat. No response. I emailed Scott again several times. No response. So as you can see I think there is a glitch and they are not getting my emails as it has been a week with multiple emails and NO response from anyone after the initial request for more information from Scott.

• ClaudiaClaudia San FranciscoPosts: 95Administrator
    edited August 2018

@janelrodmh, scott was out sick a few days this week so he is working on following up with customers who have written in. we will happily apply a streak shield and no negative points for this event if you were not notified of it before the start of the event on Monday.