Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Baseline Boost not applying

I just got a notification of a regular OhmHour tomorrow. So I went and got a Baseline Boost but it is not showing as applied. Can anyone help?

Best Answer

  • dthatcher7dthatcher7 Posts: 24Member
    edited August 2018 Accepted Answer
    I actually ended up getting the boost for the already assigned OhmHour but it didn't reflect in my dashboard until the points were awarded.

Answers

  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,495Member, Moderator
    edited August 2018
    > @dthatcher7 said:
    > I just got a notification of a regular OhmHour tomorrow. So I went and got a Baseline Boost but it is not showing as applied. Can anyone help?

    I believe the boost will apply to your NEXT, as yet unknown #ohmhour, not the one you just received notification on.
  • dthatcher7dthatcher7 Posts: 24Member
    edited August 2018

    Oh bummer. That wasn't clear at all. My NEXT OhmHour is tomorrow, didn't realize it had to be not assigned yet.

  • Heather R. WeatherHeather R. Weather Posts: 118Member

    @dthatcher7 said:
    Oh bummer. That wasn't clear at all. My NEXT OhmHour is tomorrow, didn't realize it had to be not assigned yet.

    I was considering using it for one today as well, because my forecast is getting lower. Bummer! So you cannot use it for a known low one, eh. I was searching the forum because I am curious if there are still hoops to jump through to get all the rewarded points - in the past there was a 2,000 pt cap and you had to contact to manually receive the rest. @UkiwiS do you know if that is still the case?

  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,495Member, Moderator
    The 2000 soft cap was there to protect against fraud and faulty meters. If you ever score exactly 2000 points, that's the clue. For me it was raised to 6000 and then I think it was eliminated.
  • Heather R. WeatherHeather R. Weather Posts: 118Member

    Ah ok, thanks @UkiwiS !

  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,495Member, Moderator

    @dthatcher7 said:
    I actually ended up getting the boost for the already assigned OhmHour but it didn't reflect in my dashboard until the points were awarded.

    So it applied to an OhmHour that you'd already been advised of? If so, I was obviously wrong...sorry about that.

    Would you mind sharing a screenshot of that so we can see the detail?

  • Daniel PrimichDaniel Primich Posts: 16Member

    A little late replying to this thread, but I used the baseline boost for the first time for an ohmhour on 10/15. The ohmhour was announced on 10/14, and I purchased the card the morning of 10/15. It applied to the 10/15 ohmhour, but showed no indication that it was applied until the results came in. Hope this helps.

Sign In or Register to comment.