Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

My OhmHours still say TBD from 7/14 onwards

2»

Answers

• thetellesfthetellesf Posts: 12Member
    UkiwiS ... I have emailed them numerous times about this and all they do is attach a link to Mr Ohm. I just checked the known issues and there is an update today but all it says is SCE still missing various data from 8/24 and on which does not answer why it is still missing and why Ohm connect doesn't have the data when my Edison account shows the daily/hourly for the 24th.
  • stormysbstormysb Posts: 68Member

Any update on this? My buddy still has quite a few TBD's. With those missing TBD's are buddy points too.

• DarrenTDarrenT Posts: 62Member

The TBD's keep stacking up on my end as well. Ever since I reauthorized OhmConnect on the SCE site (because OhmConnect apparently disconnected and I had to reconnect the utility), data has been missing.

Frustrating that there's been no definitive update on what happened or a timeline of when it'll be fixed. Any updates to that Known Issues topic addressing data delays are essentially the same update every day / week.

Surely after a month they must know what the problem is / was and have a plan for how to fix it for those impacted. I'm not asking for it to be fixed immediately, I just want to be sure my issue is actually related or something else entirely. My buddy is on SCE as well and he hasn't had the same issues I've had. He's been getting results, which is why I'm really curious as to what the underlying issue is...rather than the generic "data delays we're working with SCE" response.

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 585Member

@DarrenT said:

Surely after a month they must know what the problem is / was and have a plan for how to fix it for those impacted. I'm not asking for it to be fixed immediately, I just want to be sure my issue is actually related or something else entirely. My buddy is on SCE as well and he hasn't had the same issues I've had. He's been getting results, which is why I'm really curious as to what the underlying issue is...rather than the generic "data delays we're working with SCE" response.

This isn't a month-old issue -- it has been going on for years.

• stormysbstormysb Posts: 68Member

@John K said:
    >
    This isn't a month-old issue -- it has been going on for years.

OH has it? It's the first time I have seen it since I joined last year. Bummer ;(