Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

TBD not showing up

I still haven't gotten my results from Thursday and Friday 8/16 & 8/17. Never had that problem before and I'm on a 15th streak. I turn off the circuit both times... and have mega hour tomorrow two hours long .

Answers

• John KJohn K Lake Forest - Hikers and Bikers TeamPosts: 585Member
    edited August 2018

@MRS.CANO, it sounds as if you must have had a remarkable history or OHs previously where you were given your award within a day or two. Let me assure you, that is very unusual over a period of 15+ events. It is not unusual to take 5-7 days and sometimes when the utility is slow to provide data, it can take weeks or even months. 99% chance that it will be resolved within a short time. However, if you have nothing within another week, you can contact Support, but in the meantime you should be checking on you utility's website to see if the data is available to you. If not, it is highly likely that OC is unable to receive the data either.

You might want to familiarize yourself with the search function here -- try a search for TBD and you'll see many previous posts on lengthy delays.