Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

The 700 Club!

Steve ESteve E Posts: 329Member, Moderator

I just had all my outstanding #OHmHours reconciled and I now have a streak of 140 meaning my bonus is now at 700%!

Share your tips and strategies here for others to be able to get some great streaks going.

I was for a long time skeptical of using Smart Plugs because I thought they'd be too difficult to set up with my router because for me anything using "WPS" always seemed to be unable to connect. As it turns out, none of the plugs I use connect via "WPS" so I wasted a long time not using smart plugs.

Be aware of what consumes power in your house, knowing this makes it a lot easier to meet and beat your goals.

Comments

• John LourencoJohn Lourenco Posts: 4Member

Congrats

• Steve ESteve E Posts: 329Member, Moderator

@John Lourenco Thanks - what is your streak currently at?

• No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Posts: 404Member

Congrats! I just joined the ranks of those in the triple digits. Streak of 100 with 4 OhmHours waiting for missing data to show up. Have been averaging 3 OhmHours/week this summer, so the streak grew pretty fast.

• Clean Skies!Clean Skies! SonomaPosts: 30Member
    edited September 2018

Steve, how many years +months does your 140 streak represent? I'm curious to have an idea how much time it takes to hit your awesome 700 mark. You've obvious been with OhmConnect for several years. We are Platinum at a modest 20 Streak!

• Steve ESteve E Posts: 329Member, Moderator

@Clean Skies! I'm not exactly sure, but we seem to get at least one #OhmHour weekly and up to the max of 4 at times.

• Clean Skies!Clean Skies! SonomaPosts: 30Member

@Steve E said:
    @Clean Skies! I'm not exactly sure, but we seem to get at least one #OhmHour weekly and up to the max of 4 at times.

Thanks, Steve. We've been getting a minimum of 2 #OhmHours per week and as many as 3-4 per week similar to you. Then we dropped off with none for the last week--but Help Desk tells me that can happen when we go into the Fall. I hope they keep going at least to some degree, we are enjoying the extra income, and enjoying helping reduce our energy needs.