Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

delete

mymidgetwormymidgetwor Posts: 20Member
edited September 2018 in Understanding Your Results

delete

Best Answer

• mymidgetwormymidgetwor Posts: 20Member
    Accepted Answer

My acct was removed and I lost all the money I had earned due to this. I only found out a few days ago last week cause I tried to log in and was told there was an error in logging in. This was due to the deletion/removal of my acct. You even said in the thread that you had removed my acct.
    You even stated in that thread that you had removed my acct.
    "Anh, OhmConnect Posts: 205Member, Administrator, Moderator September 10
    @mymidgetworld you are deleted from our system. please be sure to revoke your authorization to OhmConnect through your utility company."
    Please re-instate my acct. and give me back the funds I earned.

Answers

• @mymidgetworld you are deleted from our system. please be sure to revoke your authorization to OhmConnect through your utility company.

• mymidgetwormymidgetwor Posts: 20Member
    edited September 2018

Crap, I didn't ask to be deleted from Ohm connect. I just wanted the topic to be deleted. How in the world did you interpret the word "delete" to mean I wanted my acct. terminated? That was mighty presumptuous of you. Why didn't you ask me if I wanted to be deleted from ohm connect before you did that? I had 1700+ rewards points that I lost cause of your action. Please re-instate me and give me back my points. i DID NOT ask to be removed from the OHM Program.