Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Request: Add/Re-add different EVSE devices to ohm devices tab (ex: eMotorwerks, Aerovironment, etc)

Mike BogdanMike Bogdan Posts: 1Member

Hello

I would love to add my eMotorwerks Aerovironment EVSE to my ohm account, so it can be modified during ohm hours and save for pts. But you guys only have "Tesla" and "Chargepoint Home" on the portal right now:

There is a severe limitation on the devices that you guys allow, but this was not always the case:

I would like to request to update this so that we can have the ability to use a variety of EVSE, and not just two.

Thanks team

Answers

• Anh, OhmConnectAnh, OhmConnect Posts: 243Member, Administrator, Moderator

@Mike Bogdan We are experiencing issues with Chargepoint in that we cannot currently integrate with the Chargepoint service, so no cars can be connected right now.

• boko76boko76 Posts: 1Member
    edited November 11

I just tried to add my leaf and I don't see the option. I know that the EVSE from nissan is not wifi connected but so is the Tesla.
    Not sure that nissan provides charging activity from EV services, so maybe this is the reason, but can somebody from ohm connect provide more details on what is needed to add different EVs?

Any ETA on when that will be back on so other EVs can be added?

Thank you