Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Ohm hour occurence

Hi, @Sylvester @UkiwiS
For past 3 weeks have seen only 1 Ohm hour notification and No Mega Ohm Hour..Are you guys seeing the same pattern? I'm in Northern california (Bay area). Thanks

Answers

• Sophia JimenezSophia Jimenez Posts: 6Member
    edited September 2018
    Me too I thought was my settings I’ve asked to be reset to what I had before I’m not getting the texts no more I’m in San Leandro Bay Area
  • nlaceynlacey Posts: 25Member

We're in Nor-Cal also, in the valley. We suddenly went from a couple per week to one over the last 18 days. I assume it's the shift to milder(and absolutely perfect) weather, dropping demand from AC systems; sure gonna miss those summer payouts in the long wait till next June.

• Sylvester Sylvester Posts: 16Member
    > @BayMavs said:
    > Hi, @Sylvester @UkiwiS
    > For past 3 weeks have seen only 1 Ohm hour notification and No Mega Ohm Hour..Are you guys seeing the same pattern? I'm in Northern california (Bay area). Thanks

I'm in San Diego and the last Mega I had was 8/31. I've had 2 regular Ohm hours since then, 9/13 and 9/17.
  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,495Member, Moderator
    edited September 2018

@BayMavs

My experience matches that of @Sylvester

• timhipp79timhipp79 Posts: 1Member

I was just looking at this page as I've had the experience. Have not had an Ohm Hour in over a week, first time since I joined the program I've had a period that long without one.