Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

New cash out guidelines

Well it looks as though you can only cash out your points once per month.
I just tried this morning and received a error code stating my last cash out was 7:23 am on 9/23.
Next cash out will be after that time on 10/23....down to the minute I guess. Not to happy!

Comments

• I got same error too.... now they collect interest on the $. Hard to complain about a free program that pays cash.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,577Member, Moderator
    The notification takes you to this FAQ...

http://faq.ohmconnect.com/getting-rewarded/how-do-i-use-my-points
  • rkamariorkamario Posts: 2Member

I remember cashing out 2-3 times per month or whenever I reached the 1000 point requirement. I see that now you can only cash out once per month. When did this go into effect? Bummer

@rkamario

It''s been like this for months....maybe close to a year.
  • jeffy102jeffy102 Posts: 8Member

I just ran into this and was caught off guard, there have been a lot of events so far this summer. Did they send out an announcement of the change? If so, I might have missed it.

• rosleenh18rosleenh18 Posts: 1Member
    question, can I send it to somebody else's PayPal
    > @rosleenh18 said:
    > question, can I send it to somebody else's PayPal

Once it's in your paypal account you can do what you want with it
  • NlindsayNlindsay San Diego Posts: 85Member

@rosleenh18 said:
    question, can I send it to somebody else's PayPal

If you wanted to cash out directly to a paypal account other than your own, you would need to have the password for that paypal account. Then you would need to go to your settings for OhmConnect and enter the credentials for that paypal acct instead of entering yours.
    For example, i wanted to give my mom some money. So i went to my ohm settings account details and changed the paypal to her account. Then when i cashed out and selected paypal it brought up her account, i entered her password and boom the money was in her paypal, then transferred to her linked bank account.

If you are trying to send the money to someone else by only entering their name, email or phone number, and not their password, that can only be done through Paypal not Ohm.

Like @UkiwiS said:
    Once it's in your paypal account you can do what you want with it.