Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

missing buddy points

I still have missing buddy points for 8/23, 8/24, 8/28, 8/29, 8/31 and 9/11. Earlier August points were also missing but I can not go back that far to check. I tried to reach support but when I click the support button it jumps me to known issues. This issue isn't covered.

Best Answer

Answers

  • DarrenTDarrenT Posts: 59Member

    If I had to guess, I would say it's because your buddy is probably impacted by the "data delays".

    My buddy is in the same boat with me. He's getting his OhmHour results, but mine haven't come through since 8/24, therefore no buddy points have been awarded since you need the average percentage saved.

  • stormysbstormysb Posts: 63Member

    Wonder why some are having data issues while others do not?

  • jserramcjserramc Posts: 242Member

    every day I check in, check my totals, message my buddy, and check my tokens. It may seem trivial but thre are days when one or more of these small actions result in no tokens. I bring it to OC attention but no response. 1 token for checking in, 5 for buddy message, 20 for checking totals...not all are tabulated. Buddy points for both participating in OH usuallly appear. Frustrating. I email my buddy chats to OC to prove my case but again, no response...How can I buddy chat and not check in? How can I participate in an OH and not check in? How can I click on an OH result and not check in?

  • dslaidslai Posts: 27Member

    I am also missing buddy points from an Ohmhour that occurred over a week ago on 10/18. In the Performance section of the Buddy page, it does show our shared Ohmhour and putting my mouse over it, it shows "You both reduced an average of 81% - awesome!". In the Activity section of the page, it does not show anything about points/tokens earned though. No buddy points are shown when I look at my Ohmhour detail. However, in my token history, it does show the 100 token buddy bonus ("Bonus for both members saving successfully") that posted on 10/21. Both my buddy and I have gotten the standard points normally given for an Ohmhour, just not the buddy points, so it should not be due to any data delay issue.

    Sent a message to support about this a couple days ago, but have not heard back yet.

  • @dslai said:
    I am also missing buddy points from an Ohmhour that occurred over a week ago on 10/18. In the Performance section of the Buddy page, it does show our shared Ohmhour and putting my mouse over it, it shows "You both reduced an average of 81% - awesome!". In the Activity section of the page, it does not show anything about points/tokens earned though. No buddy points are shown when I look at my Ohmhour detail. However, in my token history, it does show the 100 token buddy bonus ("Bonus for both members saving successfully") that posted on 10/21. Both my buddy and I have gotten the standard points normally given for an Ohmhour, just not the buddy points, so it should not be due to any data delay issue.

    Sent a message to support about this a couple days ago, but have not heard back yet.

    I have the same problem exactly

  • @dslai said:
    I am also missing buddy points from an Ohmhour that occurred over a week ago on 10/18. In the Performance section of the Buddy page, it does show our shared Ohmhour and putting my mouse over it, it shows "You both reduced an average of 81% - awesome!". In the Activity section of the page, it does not show anything about points/tokens earned though. No buddy points are shown when I look at my Ohmhour detail. However, in my token history, it does show the 100 token buddy bonus ("Bonus for both members saving successfully") that posted on 10/21. Both my buddy and I have gotten the standard points normally given for an Ohmhour, just not the buddy points, so it should not be due to any data delay issue.

    Sent a message to support about this a couple days ago, but have not heard back yet.

    Mine was on 10/16

  • @jserramc said:
    every day I check in, check my totals, message my buddy, and check my tokens. It may seem trivial but thre are days when one or more of these small actions result in no tokens. I bring it to OC attention but no response. 1 token for checking in, 5 for buddy message, 20 for checking totals...not all are tabulated. Buddy points for both participating in OH usuallly appear. Frustrating. I email my buddy chats to OC to prove my case but again, no response...How can I buddy chat and not check in? How can I participate in an OH and not check in? How can I click on an OH result and not check in?

    There are better ways to get tokens.

  • jserramcjserramc Posts: 242Member

    @missingyapok-yahoo what ways do you get them? finally got an answer and got 500 tokens "in case we miss any again".

  • NlindsayNlindsay San Diego Posts: 63Member

    I'm having same problem as @dslai
    My buddy points for the last 4 OhmHours are all screwy...
    For all three OH's 9/26, 10/4, and 10/11 we got only 55 buddy points each, we should have gotten 62pts, 80pts, and 78pts. We havent received buddy pts for 10/19 yet. The Performance section of the Buddy page says we reduced 47% when it should be 73%. The Activity section does'nt show anything for 10/19, however we did get the 100 tokens for all four OH's.
    I contacted support about this a week ago but nothin' yet...

  • @jserramc said:
    @missingyapok-yahoo what ways do you get them? finally got an answer and got 500 tokens "in case we miss any again".

    you get 500 tokens for turning off your circuit breakers or using almost no power during an ohm hour. You also get 40 points for clicking on how you plan to save. You can use the ohm hour planner to get an additional 100 tokens.

  • jserramcjserramc Posts: 242Member

    @missingyapok-yahoo Yes those are good and I do them. But the others are daily items especially when you don't have an OH to earn points from. 6-26 tokens dialy helps add up...

  • @jserramc said:
    @missingyapok-yahoo Yes those are good and I do them. But the others are daily items especially when you don't have an OH to earn points from. 6-26 tokens dialy helps add up...

    I don't bother with the small token rewards when I can get 740 per ohm hour. How do you get 20 tokens for checking totals? I am on the site often but I don't think I have ever gotten this reward

  • jserramcjserramc Posts: 242Member

    @missingyapok-yahoo --I don't know when it started but I noticed it on my token totals. By clicking on a past activity gave me the token credit. Now it seems to not be crediting so I don't know if it has other factors.

  • UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,495Member, Moderator

    I have those same OhmHours and points are fine for 9/26, 10/14 and 10/11 but I also have no buddy points for 10/19.

  • lepohmlepohm Posts: 13Member

    Same here, 10/19 buddy points are missing; but I did receive the tokens.

  • stormysbstormysb Posts: 63Member

    Wow I wish it were just 1 I am missing lol I still have missing buddy points for 8/23, 8/24, 8/28, 8/29, 8/31, 9/11, 9/26, 10/18 and 10/25. The previous ohms in August also did not have buddy points but I can not go back that far now to see if they ever gave them. Has any @admin seen this thread yet?

  • NlindsayNlindsay San Diego Posts: 63Member

    @stormysb said:
    The previous ohms in August also did not have buddy points but I can not go back that far now to see if they ever gave them.

    @stormysb Do you know how to download your points history?
    Your points history file should have a column showing your buddy points earned for each OhmHour. That should show what buddy points you received back in August as well.

  • Hi everyone. We are aware of an issue with recent Buddy points not being paid out for some users. Our engineers are investigating this issue now and hope to have a fix soon. Once we have this issue fixed, your Buddy points will be added to your #OhmHours automatically, where applicable. We thank you for your patience while we investigate this issue.

  • stormysbstormysb Posts: 63Member

    @Nlindsay said:

    @stormysb said:
    The previous ohms in August also did not have buddy points but I can not go back that far now to see if they ever gave them.

    @stormysb Do you know how to download your points history?
    Your points history file should have a column showing your buddy points earned for each OhmHour. That should show what buddy points you received back in August as well.

    I forgot about that history Thank you Nlindsay. Oh now I remember. It is a CSV file and my CSV viewer won't open it.

  • stormysbstormysb Posts: 63Member

    @Anh, OhmConnect said:
    Hi everyone. We are aware of an issue with recent Buddy points not being paid out for some users. Our engineers are investigating this issue now and hope to have a fix soon. Once we have this issue fixed, your Buddy points will be added to your #OhmHours automatically, where applicable. We thank you for your patience while we investigate this issue.

    Thank you for the update Anh.

  • @stormysb of course! sorry that you are experiencing this but luckily, it isn't taking away thing and you can only gain more in the end :#

  • dslaidslai Posts: 27Member

    Is there an ETA when this issue will be fixed? I started noticing this issue about missing buddy points for my account about a month ago, but I see that others here have been having issues for several months. Even if this issue will not be fixed anytime soon, it would be nice to get some expectation of when it will be fixed.

  • stormysbstormysb Posts: 63Member

    There is no buddy points faq under current known issues. If that means they fixed it then they have overlooked a few of mine.

Sign In or Register to comment.