Has anyone used the baseline boost?

Has anyone used the baseline boost and do they apply it to ur account right away?

Answers

  • @rsgranados0216 Please read about FAQ about power-up cards.

  • SrelazSrelaz FullertonMember Posts: 123

    @rsgranados0216 said:
    Has anyone used the baseline boost and do they apply it to ur account right away?

    Yes, use them especially if you have a good streak going. Might get cheapened here come Friday.

  • DarrenTDarrenT Member Posts: 62

    @Srelaz Unfortunate that further notice wasn't given. Have the equivalent of two baseline boosts in tokens I was going to use once I got some normal OhmHours, unfortunately stuck with the prize ones...

  • SrelazSrelaz FullertonMember Posts: 123
    edited November 2018

    @DarrenT said:
    @Srelaz Unfortunate that further notice wasn't given. Have the equivalent of two baseline boosts in tokens I was going to use once I got some normal OhmHours, unfortunately stuck with the prize ones...

    I have enough tokens for 2 as well. I haven't read the fine print in a while and tonight is a "Prize" event. I'll assume its like the Mega OH's and they don't count. I call BS on that.

  • SD ChipSD Chip Member Posts: 146

    I squeezed in a baseline boost last Thursday, before all the streak bonuses changed on Friday. They capped my payout @ 2000 points, but Scott in help said they would pay the full amount. If you waited to use a baseline boost, the payout will be much less due to the cap on streak bonus. (Your mileage may vary, depending on your streak bonus)

  • SrelazSrelaz FullertonMember Posts: 123

    I tried to use mine before the changes, but it was a PRIZE OH. Hopefully it will count on my OH last night.

  • Heather R. WeatherHeather R. Weather Member Posts: 125

    @SD Chip said:
    I squeezed in a baseline boost last Thursday, before all the streak bonuses changed on Friday. They capped my payout @ 2000 points, but Scott in help said they would pay the full amount. If you waited to use a baseline boost, the payout will be much less due to the cap on streak bonus. (Your mileage may vary, depending on your streak bonus)

    Mine wasn't capped...maybe because I had used it ages ago when it was capped the first time? That was back when it cost 700 tokens last year and the referral madness was 250! Ohmconnect inflation rate at lightning speeds lol.

Sign In or Register to comment.