Account disconnected for no reason

2»

Comments

• No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Member Posts: 404

@Jill Harness I understand your frustration, but have a look around. @samklee seems to be the only one working in customer "service" and he's new. But for a new guy, he's got a lot of hustle and some very good answers. That alone is worth waiting for.

• @Jill Harness said:
    And it's been 10 days now and still no response. I thought you were supposed to help improve customer service @samklee. Instead I am still getting ignored for weeks at a time.

Sorry, for the delay in resolving your case, but you are definitely not getting ignored! Your account should be in good standing with the data we just received from your utility. If this is not the case, let me know.

• martingd9martingd9 93306Member Posts: 1
    So will the rest of us that have been affected get contacted or get assistance with this as well?
  • Mark8Mark8 Member Posts: 14

After a couple of years with OhmConnect, I'm suddenly disconnected from PG&E since my last OhmHour on 11/12. My 94x streak is gone and I'm bronze. Is this something related to the fires? I'm in SF.

• SFPowerSaverSFPowerSaver SFMember Posts: 44
    edited December 2018

@Mark8 said:
    After a couple of years with OhmConnect, I'm suddenly disconnected from PG&E since my last OhmHour on 11/12. My 94x streak is gone and I'm bronze. Is this something related to the fires? I'm in SF.

Hey Mark8, we're on the same Buddy Team. Have you checked your settings page, look under "Utility Details" to see if it says anything?
    https://login.ohmconnect.com/settings

• jserramcjserramc Member Posts: 351

I was knocked down to bronze while I was on vacation (not in OC territory) but still logging in. It eventually fixed itself after repeated messages to OC (or maybe it would have fixed itself anyway).. Got standard canned messages from OC that did not really address it so I don't know what happened.

• Mark8Mark8 Member Posts: 14

@SFPowerSaver I've gone there and through the whole process of giving more information to get reconnected. Thanks @jserramc - I'll try opening a case since there doesn't seem to be a monitor on this thread.

• jserramcjserramc Member Posts: 351

I think OC reads it but does not respond to most of them, waiting for you instead to go directly to their help line.

• SFPowerSaverSFPowerSaver SFMember Posts: 44

@Mark8 said:
    @SFPowerSaver I've gone there and through the whole process of giving more information to get reconnected. Thanks @jserramc - I'll try opening a case since there doesn't seem to be a monitor on this thread.

Alright, hope it all works out soon!

• ibrae2016ibrae2016 Member Posts: 1

Fed up with OhmConnect. Was silver, then knocked down because it said it wasn't connected with my utility anymore (SDG&E). Tried to reauthorize and connect. Send OhmConnect a screen shot of SDG&E showing OhmConnect is authorized, but just keep getting told to do the same thing each time, which only shows the same thing each time about the authorization. OhmConnect could be a good program, but with this much aggravation, I'm done with it.

• Belinda McKennyBelinda McKenny Member Posts: 1
    Mine did same I went from diamond status to bronze this is bullshit! My account on SCE was authorized and I lost points too!
  • hayjude777hayjude777 Tehachapi Ca.Member Posts: 54
    ALL OF US and so many more not voiceing this problem, how can we support them when they don't support us, there up for there gov grants also, and they want more people to join , that they won't help, how can we get heard and helped, We didn't do this , but were the ones paying for it ,we're all losing money from whoever is responsible and that's not what I signed up for, I even emailed the founder through LinkedIn, no response, yet they can have the time to give give aways , that we're not entered into cuss we dont qualify. Someone's responsible they should be held accountable. Anyone a lawyer or know one ?
    > @samklee said:
    > Let me check what's going on. @Jill Harness I'm going to respond via our help chat so we can start documenting what's been going on with your account.
    >
    > Hang in > @lepohm said:
    > Update: My account has automatically reconnected with my utility (SDGE), streak and status have returned, and the recent participated Ohm events have been correctly awarded (Buddy points are missing for the last one, but I'll give it some more time). Everything so far appears to be back to normal.
    How the heck did you get help, there's so many not getting help, what's your secret, cuss I've been going through this crap for 7 months not ,And Scott answers me sometimes with stupidity, but that's it. He doesn't even read the messages. What's you secret.?