Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

latest rebate offer

I ordered the smart plug when it was offered for free last week. it said rebae to be awarded once connected. I connected it and no points were given :-(

Comments

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,404Member, Moderator
    > @papascents said:
    > I ordered the smart plug when it was offered for free last week. it said rebae to be awarded once connected. I connected it and no points were given :-(

How long ago did you connect it?
  • samkleesamklee Posts: 24Member, Moderator

@papascents said:
    I ordered the smart plug when it was offered for free last week. it said rebae to be awarded once connected. I connected it and no points were given :-(

You should be good to go now. Write us if you notice any other issues with your account.

Sam

• papascentspapascents Posts: 3Member
    thank you so much Sam and OHMConnect
    got my rebate and loving the saving energy
  • Miriam BarlowMiriam Barlow Posts: 1Member

Hi I ordered a smart plug when the rebate offer came up and I think my rebate came as Ohmstore credit instead of points to my account. Is there a way I get points instead of store credit?

• W94565W94565 Posts: 4Member

I ordered the smart plug when it was offered for free last week. It said rebate to be awarded once connected. I connected it and no points were given.

@Paul94565 said:
    I ordered the smart plug when it was offered for free last week. It said rebate to be awarded once connected. I connected it and no points were given.

Did you wait a day or two for it to show up?

• dslaidslai Posts: 18Member

How long does it normally take to receive the points rebate for the smart plug offer after installing it? I installed mine 3 days ago and connected it to my OhmConnect account. But still haven't received any points for it. This FAQ article http://faq.ohmconnect.com/ohmconnect-store/i-ordered-a-device-where-is-my-rebate implies that points should be awarded within 24 hours and states to contact support if they aren't. So I did and sent an inquiry to the chat to ask about this. The reply I got back was a link to the same FAQ article. I replied back to this stating the obvious and am waiting for another response.

@samklee

Can you please check the rebate status for @dslai @UkiwiS @Paul94565 @Bstring. Those are the ones I know of but there are probably many more.

@UkiwiS said:
    @samklee

Can you please check the rebate status for @dslai @UkiwiS @Paul94565 @Bstring. Those are the ones I know of but there are probably many more.

Yep, I'll check it out. Won't be able to look at it until later in the afternoon. I'll update this thread then.

• ScYuScYu Posts: 8Member
    edited November 13

I also connected the smart plug and added to my Ohmconnect account, but my points balance is not updating. Thanks

UPDATE: points deposited after a couple days

• dslaidslai Posts: 18Member

I got the points for this rebate offer today. So it took about 1 week after I installed/connected the smart plug to my account. Not sure if that's the normal timeframe or because of posting in this thread and having someone look into these issues for certain users including myself.

• dentriesdentries Posts: 1Member

It looks that this is a common problem. I connected the 'free' device more than 120 hours ago and still there is no sign of the rebate (points). Reaching out to them with this issue gets you only a referral to the FAQ article which is not helpful. Despite me telling them the article does not help, I still get referred to it everything I tell them that the points have not been awarded to me.

@samklee

Yep, I'll check it out. Won't be able to look at it until later in the afternoon. I'll update this thread then.

Any update?

• Zephyr2015Zephyr2015 Posts: 4Member

I connected my a few days ago and didn't get credited either. Previously bonus points for connected devices would credit almost instantly.

@UkiwiS said:

@samklee

Any update?

Yep, sorry for not getting back to this thread. We have an engineering ticket on the issue. The issue coincides with our shipping the largest amount of smart devices in our history over the last week or so, which is fantastic to see users heading towards optimizing their homes with smart plugs. But this also exposes weaknesses / bugs in our system. Everyone will be updated with their rebates when a fix rolls out, as we have a list compiled of users affected by the issue.