Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

latest rebate offer

2»

Comments

• samkleesamklee Posts: 72Member, Administrator, Moderator

@CraigW said:
    Alright, I've received my rebate. I can see my device as connected on the devices tab.

However 15 minutes into the Oh, nothing has happened. It hasn't turned off the plug. I can manually turn off the plug in the device tab so that works.

So is there something else I need to do?

@CraigW a number of us internally saw the same thing happen just in this last OH. We're looking into it

• CraigWCraigW Posts: 44Member
    If it’s any help when I log in my home screen says no connected devices but then I go to devices and it shows the plug connected
  • sspiessspies Posts: 1Member

@samklee said:
    To everyone else, just give me a shoutout if you're not receiving your rebate points within 24 hours of connecting the device and I'll take care of you.

Add me to the list of those not receiving rebate points. It has been a few days since I connected the plug and it has been used successfully during my most recent OhmHour.

@CraigW said:
    If it’s any help when I log in my home screen says no connected devices but then I go to devices and it shows the plug connected

Hi @CraigW, it turns out what we were experiencing in office was most likely an IFTT issue, so outside of our control. I'm not sure that's your issue, though. One thing to note there is a lead time between a devices initial connection and our ability to dispatch shut off and shut on commands. It's a bit variable, so we use 24 hours as a good timeframe before devices that are connected can be successfully dispatched.

My advice is to keep an eye on your smart plug performance in your next OH. If you're not home and you get dinged because it didn't shut off properly, message me here or write in and I'll reverse any negative impact on your account.

Sam
    Team OhmConnect

@sspies said:

@samklee said:
    To everyone else, just give me a shoutout if you're not receiving your rebate points within 24 hours of connecting the device and I'll take care of you.

Add me to the list of those not receiving rebate points. It has been a few days since I connected the plug and it has been used successfully during my most recent OhmHour.

@sspies, writing you via help chat so I can track our communications more easily.

• jensenlejensenle Posts: 2Member

Hi @samklee add me to the list of those not receiving rebate points. It has been a week since I connected the plug and it has been used successfully during my most recent OhmHour.

@jensenle said:
    Hi @samklee add me to the list of those not receiving rebate points. It has been a week since I connected the plug and it has been used successfully during my most recent OhmHour

Hi Everyone + @jensenle,

We haven't started working on the bug ticket that has been affecting some users not receiving their device rebates, primarily because there are a number of other higher priority dev tickets in place that concern strengthening our overall device dispatch structure to ensure timely device interactions during OhmHours.

For those that do not receive their rebate points after 24 hours of connecting their devices, please send us a screenshot of the device name via our help chat. We need to match that name with a device id number to avoid ambiguously rewarding points (too many problems can occur down the line if that happens).

When you write in just say something like:

Hi, I saw Sam's post on the forums re: a connected device not triggering a rebate. Here's a screenshot of my device name. Thank you!

Take care,
    Sam
    Team OhmConnect

Hi Everyone, an update on rebate points/offers:

1. We rolled out a fix last night (12/5) that affected a specific population of users who were not seeing automated rebate points placed into their account upon device connection. I'll be monitoring the issue to ensure that the fix is working correctly.

2. A number of users will see multiple device offers, even after redeeming a recent offer. We are currently pushing as many devices to our users to make OH participation as easy as possible. For the foreseeable future, we are happy to honor multiple device rebates.

Feel free to message me if you have any further questions, or post them here.

Sam
    Team OhmConnect

• logeshgglogeshgg Posts: 1Member

Hi I too connected, but still not received the rebate into my account.

• ranarularanarula Posts: 1Member

hi @samklee

I had connected my device on Dec 11 (ordered on Dec 3) but I don't yet see any points/refund on my account.
    Can you please take a look at the issue.