Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Is there a reason for this concurrent missing data issue from all three public service utilities?

Are the issues of missing data from SDG&E, PG&E, and SCE external, as is claimed, or is the data being sent by the utilities, and OhmConnect is not receiving it due to issues in their software or on their servers? It is very unusual when there are concurrent data issues from all three public service utilities happening at exactly the same time. Does anyone have any further insights on these issues? It would be very reassuring to know more. For SDG&E customers, I did send an email and also left a voice message to the relevant department. I was told that Energy Saving Center handles the OhmConnect program at SDG&E. They can be contacted directly at (800) 644-6133 or by email at: [email protected] They are open M-F, 8am-5pm. Hope this helps. Cheers, Joel

Comments

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,577Member, Moderator

@ectophil

The following is from a chat I had today with OhmConnect......cut and pasted.

It looks like we are having issues with both PGE and SDGE but looks to be different issues. For PGE (this is from my dashboard), it looks like we have significant data gaps over the past few weeks.

However, from SDG&E’s dashboard, which you can see at https://login.ohmconnect.com/help, it looks like we are seeing clean data, but it mysteriously has stopped as of 10/24. I’ll check with the engineering team to make sure they are looking into it.

• ectophilectophil Posts: 8Member

Thank you for the comparison charts, UkiwiS. There clearly is a difference in consistency between SDG&E and PGE. How does SCE stack up? Known Issues cites missing data from Southern California Edison as well. Have there been any internal changes at the "backend" on OhmConnect software security or servers that could be blocking or interfering with receiving data? Just wanted to rule that out as well. Please follow up with any new information on this issue which has such a wide impact. Thank you again. Cheers, Joel