Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Connection Authorized but Meter Status Not Connected?

Hoping for some help from the community since OhmConnect has yet to respond after a couple of days.

I had originally signed up with OhmConnect at the beginning of September, but this entire time I had been Bronze status because I didn't know that my enrollment in SDG&E's Reduce Your Use program was conflicting. Finally got that resolved a few days ago and disenrolled in their program, my status went Silver for a day or two, then two days ago it's back at Bronze.

For the Utility Details section, it says Connection Authorized, Meter Status: Not Connected, and DR Program: SCTD.

When I log on to my SDG&E account and go to Subscriptions, I am not enrolled in any of their programs. NO CLUE what could be conflicting still.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Answers

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,495Member, Moderator

@Jeff Rapp

Not sure if this helps or not but worth a read if you haven't checked it out already.
    https://faq.ohmconnect.com/getting-started/connecting-your-sdge-utility-account

• Jeff RappJeff Rapp Posts: 2Member

@UkiwiS Thank you, appreciate your effort, but I have done that part and I am authorized. The part I'm stuck on is it seems that OhmConnect thinks I'm still enrolled in a program with SDG&E, however, I have disenrolled and even called their energy department to double check and they said everything on their end is good where I have disenrolled and allowed access for OhmConnect. OhmConnect, however, is not getting data from SDG&E for some reason.

• UkiwiSUkiwiS San DiegoPosts: 1,495Member, Moderator

@Jeff Rapp said:
    @UkiwiS Thank you, appreciate your effort, but I have done that part and I am authorized. The part I'm stuck on is it seems that OhmConnect thinks I'm still enrolled in a program with SDG&E, however, I have disenrolled and even called their energy department to double check and they said everything on their end is good where I have disenrolled and allowed access for OhmConnect. OhmConnect, however, is not getting data from SDG&E for some reason.

It might take a day or two to filter through. There's been data issues with SDGE over the last week. OhmHours usually score within 48 hours but my last one (Friday 10/26) only scored today.

• dhanyadhanya Posts: 2Member

i have the same issue. its more than 2 days since my account is authorized, but still not connected in ohmconnect

• gtsangmobilegtsangmobile Posts: 2Member

I have the same issue with Toronto Hydro. Everything was working up until mid December, then my account says: Connection Authorized, Meter Status: Not Connected