Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How does this team process work with OHM?

Want to join a team but just hiw does joining a team benefit me on saving energy? Am new at this so if you can provide me some info would really appreciate it.

Answers

• @rsfrijas If you are new, I highly suggest you read our FAQs.

• No Pain No GainNo Pain No Gain 93035Posts: 404Member

Yes, @rsfrijas read the FAQs - You can fill in the blank! :D

If you notice you can't communicate with others in the team, check for "know" tech issues here!

• lemonssjlemonssj Posts: 1Member
    Hi i feel this question is unanswered - it’s unclear in the FAQ what benefit there is to being on a team. Can someone explain?
  • CKWMCKWM Fremont, CAPosts: 232Member
    What questions may you have about this screenshot taken from the FAQ of the "What is a Team?" Page?
  • NuShrikeNuShrike Posts: 10Member

I've been "disconnected" from my team, where my Team tab is now missing.

I can refind my team, but "Join" button literally does nothing. As in clicking it forever, it just stays there, and nothing happens. It may be the backend system thinks I'm still on the team, but the UI doesn't. However, I'm told by team members that I'm no longer on the team list.

I have messaged CS, but Sam first denied my team exists, then didn't respond for days after I showed him screenshots of it did, then he claims this is a known problem. Yet, I see nobody posting about this being a problem.

Anybody know what's going on?

• The Little Ohmer TwinsThe Little Ohmer Twins Union CityPosts: 1,014Moderator
    Teams are not supported. It maybe something that OC removes altogether in the future.